5 Star Metal Roofing Company in Canyon Lake
Metal roofing is a sustainable, durable, and lightweight option requiring little maintenance. These heat-reflective roofs can be installed simply and quickly, making them budget-friendly. Not sure if metal is right for you? Rhino Roofers can help you decide whether or not metal is the best material for your Canyon Lake roof.
What is Metal Roofing?
Generally, metal roofing is made of copper, aluminum, or steel. Sheets of steel are metallically coated with zinc alone or a combination of zinc and aluminum to keep rust at bay. Then, a paint finish is baked onto the material. Although aluminum roofing sheets aren’t coated, they receive paint coats.
Also referred to as a natural metal product, copper doesn’t receive either of these treatments because it doesn’t corrode. This roofing metal is commonly used for bay window roofing or other special features to create a unique look that improves your home’s curb appeal.
Metal Roofing Options in Canyon Lake
Rhino Roofers currently offers six different types of metal roofs for Canyon Lake homes and businesses:
- Aluminum Roofing – This durable, lightweight material is not as popular as other metals. And because it’s not as fashionable, it’s an affordable option when it comes to material and labor.
- Cooper Roofing – These roofs are more flexible than most other metal roofing types, allowing them to endure severe weather. This also lets contractors shape them in several unique ways.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing – This prefabricated material is durable and lightweight. It also resists corrosion while directing water away from your home’s roof.
- Metal Shingles – This material looks like shingles but is more versatile and lightweight than other materials. It’s also fire-resistant and can be created to resemble wood, slate, ceramic, or cedar.
- Standing-Seam Metal Roofing – These roofs offer a unique type of protection because each one comes with an interlocking mechanism. Choose from batten panels, mechanical locks, or snap-lock seams.
- Steel Roofing – This roofing material is durable, lightweight, recyclable, and energy-efficient. The simple installation process makes this customizable steel roof choice more affordable than other options.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
Metal roofing is designed to withstand the harsh hail and wind gusts homeowners deal with in Canyon Lake. Here are the main advantages of installing this roofing choice:
- Durability – Built to survive severe storms, strong winds, heavy rains, and other extreme weather conditions. This roofing choice requires very little maintenance and lasts for decades with regular inspections.
- Longevity – Lasts 2-3 times longer than other materials, such as asphalt roofs. But because they can last a lifetime, they are a bit more expensive but well worth the overall investment.
- Sustainable – The metals used to manufacture this type of roofing are recyclable. So, if you decide to replace it, you’re not hurting the environment by tossing it in a landfill.
Fast, Professional Metal Roofing with Rhino Roofers
Rhino Roofers of Central Texas are professional roofing contractors dedicated to providing quality services. We will help you understand your options and determine the best roofing materials. Schedule a free roof inspection for your Canyon Lake home today!