Trusted Leander Roofing Company
Leander is a close-knit community along US-183 on the northern edge of Texas hill country. As Austin is only a commuter rail ride away, Leander residents can enjoy easy access to Austin without the price. The city boasts outdoor attractions such as Lake Travis and Lakewood Park, as well as a Trail of Trains and an annual Christmas festival!
Leander is a great location for retail, medical, and industrial businesses and is already home to the 3rd largest H-E-B in Texas. The city of Leander is working actively to create the necessary infrastructure to support its growing community. With Leander’s projected expansion, Rhino Roofers is ready to assist homeowners and business leaders with any roofing needs.
Rhino Roofers have over 50 years of industry experience in all types of residential roofing, including:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofs This classic roof style is economical for any budget. Asphalt shingles are widely available in various colors that will suit any palette.
- Metal Roofs Metal roofs have become an increasingly popular choice for Texans as they easily reflect the hot sun, which lowers your home’s energy bills. Metal roofs use at least 25% recycled material, making them an environmentally friendly option.
- Tile Roofs Tile is another great option for Leander’s hot and dry climate, as it can provide superb insulation. A tile roof will provide a unique, sophisticated look while protecting your home from hail or fire damage.
- Gutters Properly installed gutters and downspouts are essential for your home as they keep water off your roof and away from your foundation.
Let us help protect your commercial property and investment with cost-effective roofing options such as:
- Single Ply Membrane Roofing Membranes are made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) in white, tan, and grey colors.
- Commercial Metal Roofs A metal roof will give your structure a clean, modern aesthetic. Metal is both long-lasting and low maintenance and can be manufactured in various styles with metals such as aluminum, copper, or steel.
- Foam Roofs Foam is a great option for older buildings or flat roofs. Liquid foam is sprayed onto an existing roof and hardened into an impermeable layer with exceptional thermal resistance.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen combines asphalt, polymerized rubber or plastic, and fiberglass. It is tear-resistant, waterproof, and can be easily patched.
Regular, preventive maintenance is an easy way to quickly identify and rectify small issues that will help prolong the life of your roof. It’s also important to have a professional assess your roof after severe weather strikes. Rhino Roofers is always available to perform both scheduled and unscheduled roof repairs.
You Can Rely on Rhino Roofers
At Rhino Roofers, our customer service is unmatched! We will help you through the entire roofing process, from material selection to installation and replacement. No job is too big or too small. Call us today to get started on your next roofing project.