The 5 Star Rated Canyon Lake Roofing Contractor
Proudly Serving Canyon Lake’s Roof Repair & Replacement Needs
A roofing contractor replaces and repairs roofs on both commercial and residential structures. In Canyon Lake, Rhino Roofers offers contracting services all year long to keep your property safe from severe weather conditions and other outside elements. We are industry experts providing five-star, high-quality services throughout the local community.
We Love Canyon Lake, TX Roofing
Located in Central Texas Hill Country, Canyon Lake offers local residents and businesses breathtaking lakefront views. The community is known for its clean, fresh air, limestone rocks, hilly terrains, live oak trees, and native animals. It’s just a short drive away from the bustling cities of San Antonio, San Marcos, and New Braunfels.
Residential Roofing Services
If your Canyon Lake roof has extensive damage, a new roof installation will provide the best results. Here are some reasons to install a new roof:
- Major Damage – Central Texas high winds can blow shingles off your roof. They may cause falling trees or branches to create large empty areas that put your home at risk.
- Nearing End of Life Cycle – If your roof is nearing its life expectancy or its warranty is expired, or near expiration, you need a new roof. Newer roofing materials are designed to last longer while providing more protection than materials of the past.
- Aesthetics – Looking for ways to improve your home’s curb appeal? Modern roofing materials come in many types, styles, and colors.
Installing a new home gutter also helps improve your roof’s look and functionality. A seamless gutter means no more worrying about leaks in your basement or around your foundation. Because it doesn’t contain seams, your gutters are guaranteed to remain leak-free for more than 10 years.
Commercial Roofing Services
Replacing the roof on your Canyon Lake commercial property improves its quality while increasing its life expectancy. Here are the main options for new commercial roofing installations:
- Foam Roofs – Roofing contractors spray a material called spray polyurethane foam (SPF) to create a layer of foam onto your commercial roof. Considered a sustainable option for industrial buildings and other business structures.
- Metal Roofs – Costly material made of strong metals, such as tin, aluminum, stainless steel, and copper. Corrugated galvanized metal is used for low-slope roofs on commercial buildings.
- Modified Bitumen – This commercial roofing option is similar to built-up asphalt roofing. It offers a variety of choices for low-slope and flat commercial roofs.
- Single-Ply Membrane – Manufactured using synthetic or rubber materials for effective insulation. Choose from polyvinyl chloride (PVC roofing) or thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO roofing).
You may not need a roof replacement if your structure has suffered minor roof damage. Instead, repairing your roof could save you money while prolonging its life expectancy. Here are some reasons to choose repair over replacement:
- A few tiles or shingles missing
- Damage in one or two places only
- One very small roof leak