Top Rated Buda Roofing Contractors
Buda is a beautiful and bustling city in Texas Hill country. Known as “The Outdoor Capital of Texas,” it is conveniently located on the stretch of Interstate 35 between Austin and San Antonio. Buda continues to grow every year as both homeowners and business leaders flock to the area.
With this growth comes an increased demand for responsibly built homes and structures. A large part of the integrity of any structure is its roof – this is where Rhino Roofers comes in! We are a local Central Texas company with over 130 years of experience and a well-deserved reputation for excellent customer service.
Residential Roofing Services
Our customized roofing solutions will take the guesswork and stress out of choosing and installing the right roof for your home. We’ll be the experts on your home’s roof, so you don’t have to be!
- Asphalt shingle roofs are a classic choice for any home. These shingles are very economical and easily customizable.
- Metal roofs can be a great long-term investment. Not only are they durable and easy to maintain, but they will also reflect that hot Texas sun off your home and lower your home’s cooling costs.
- Tile roofs are a great option for homeowners looking to stand out. Since tiles are made of clay or concrete, they can withstand high winds, hail, and fire. If properly installed, a tile roof can last close to 100 years.
- Gutters provide the coverage your home needs to protect it from the unwanted effects of rainwater, such as staining, erosion, and mildew.
Commercial Roofing Services
Rhino Roofers can provide numerous roofing options for your commercial enterprise.
- Commercial metal roofs provide consistent and long-lasting coverage by utilizing corrugated galvanized panels made of copper, aluminum, stainless steel, or tin.
- Single-ply membrane roofing can be done using thermoplastic vinyl chloride (PVC) or thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO). Single-ply membranes are popular as they are eco-friendly and resistant to fire, chemicals, and UV rays.
- Foam roofs can be quickly applied to any roof shape. Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is applied as a liquid and then expands into a foam to create an impenetrable layer across an existing roof.
- Modified bitumen is a single-ply system that uses asphalt bitumen modified with polymers and reinforced with fiberglass. This roof style is tear-resistant and can handle foot traffic well.
Other Roofing Services
A few warning signs that your roof has started to leak include curling shingles, interior water staining, and the loss of shingle granules. If you think your roof needs repair, contact Rhino Roofers immediately! We will assess your roof and provide quality roof repairs services that will:
- Restore your roof to its original condition.
- Protect your home’s interior from damage.
- Prevent further damage to your roof.
Discover the Rhino Promise at Rhino Roofers
We promise to treat you as we would our own family. We will provide top-notch workmanship, communication, and quality services to all our customers. Contact us today to get started on your next roofing project!