The #1 Castle Hills Roofing Specialists
Proudly Serving Castle Hills’ Roof Repair & Replacement Needs
A roofing contractor repairs and replaces roofs on both residential and commercial structures. In Castle Hills, Rhin Roofers works all year to keep your home and business buildings safe from harsh weather and other outdoor elements.
Are you looking for a Castle Hills roofer? Rhino Roofers provides high-quality five-star services within the local area.
We Love Castle Hills, TX Roofing
Castle Hills is a diverse San Antonio suburb where the locals take pride in the community’s thriving homeownership. They also enjoy exciting amenities such as a wide variety of parks, restaurants, coffee shops, and bars.
Residential Roofing Services
Homeowners in Castle Hills can trust Rhino Roofers to install their new roofs. Here are some reasons to hire roofing contractors for new installations:
- Major Damage – Central Texans suffer occasional high winds, which may uproot shingles and tiles. This can create large empty patches on the roofs of their homes.
- Nearing End of Life Cycle – Roofs with expired warranties or at the end of their life expectancies should be removed and replaced. Newer materials come with longer warranties and are designed to last longer than older roofing materials.
- Aesthetics –a new, modern roof can improve aesthetics while giving you up-to-date choices in styles, colors, and types.
You can also improve the functionality and look of your roof by installing a new gutter on your home. Seamless gutters, as the name implies, contain zero seams. Therefore, these seam-free gutters are guaranteed to function, without leaks, for over a decade.
Commercial Roofing Services
Replacing your commercial property’s roof in Castle Hills increases its life expectancy and quality. We offer the following commercial roofing options:
- Foam Roofs – Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) creates a foam layer on your building’s roof. This is a sustainable option for business structures, such as industrial buildings.
- Metal Roofs – These are more expensive materials, like aluminum, tin, copper, and tin metals. Contractors use corrugated galvanized metal to improve commercial buildings’ low-sloping roofs.
- Modified Bitumen – Commercial roofing choice that’s similar to built-up asphalt material. This option offers businesses an array of options for low-slope and flat commercial roofing systems.
- Single-Ply Membrane – Manufactured using rubber or synthetic material to improve insulation. Choices include polyvinyl chloride (PVC roofing) or thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO roofing).
Has your residential or commercial structure suffered some minor roofing damage? If so, repairing your roof versus a new installation should be a sufficient, cost-efficient way to increase its life expectancy. Other reasons to have your roof repaired include:
- You have a handful of shingles or tiles missing
- There is damage to only one or two locations
- There is a very minor roof leak
Want to check the status of your roof? Watch our DIY video on how to check for damage to your roof.
Castle Hills Homes and Businesses Count On Rhino Roofers
Looking for a professional to help you decide between roof repairs or roof installation in Castle Hills? We’re ready to help! Contact Rhino Roofers online to book your free roof inspection today.
Providing roofing services in Castle Hills and the following zip code: 78213