Leading Asphalt Shingle Roofers in Central Texas
A 5-star experience for you and your roof!
Top-Rated Central Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Installing asphalt shingle roofs correctly is important because it ensures that your roof will be watertight and able to withstand the elements. A properly installed roof by your local Rhino Roofing experts will help prevent leaks which may cause structural damage and eventually lead to costly repairs. Additionally, a proper installation can help prolong the life of the shingles and the overall roof system. Improper installation can lead to curling, shingles blowing off, premature failure and ultimately damage to your existing structure.
Rhino Roofers offers strong, reliable, and cost-effective asphalt shingles that you can count on. You have many options when it comes to this type of roofing material. Rhino Roofers primarily offers Owens Corning which is a Texas made product, of which we are a Platinum Installer. As a result, we offer exclusive true 50 year non-prorated warranties that covers material, labor and dumping costs.
Regardless of they style of asphalt roof you’re looking for, Rhino Roofers can answer any and all questions. We are a 5-star roofer in San Antonio and Austin with a passion for customer service. Check out our brands of asphalt shingles below and schedule a free inspection today!
We offer a variety of asphalt shingles so you can choose the right roof for you. Rhino Roofers is Owens Corning Platinum roofing and Malarkey Emerald Pro certified. Our team must keep up to date with all the latest roofing technologies. They also allow us to offer superior warranties and discounts through our own personal connections.
We install the following asphalt shingle roofs:
As a homeowner, there are different types of asphalt shingles to consider. You can choose from three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural shingles, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab shingles are the most common type of asphalt shingles, defined by cutouts that make them look like three separate pieces. They’re an affordable, lightweight, easy-to-maintain, and energy-efficient roofing option.
To add more color and dimension to your roof, architectural shingles are a great choice. They enhance curb appeal while offering double the lifespan of three-tab shingles. You’ll often find reflective versions of architectural shingles that help with lowering cooling costs in the summer.
Consider premium asphalt shingles if you’re looking for a low-budget cedar or slate roof. These luxury shingles are designed to look like other roofing materials at a fraction of the cost.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
We want our customers to make the best decision for their homes. Here’s what you can expect when installing an asphalt shingle roof.
- Affordable: Asphalt shingles are a reasonable option for homeowners on a tight budget. They offer a high-quality roof at a low price. You’ll receive a great roof without compromising on installation or maintenance.
- Many Styles to Choose From: Asphalt shingles are offered in a variety of styles and colors. You can choose shingles that look similar to other materials depending on your budget.
- Simple Installation: Repairing asphalt shingle roofs is easy compared to other roofing options. You can match your shingles to any color, even if they have been discontinued, just like paint. Your roof can last more than 20 years if you hire a skilled roofing professional.
- Short Lifespan: Asphalt roofs can last at least 20 years. Homeowners who plan to live in their homes for more than 20 years will need to budget for a replacement roof.
- Vulnerable to Weather and Impact: Hail and other heavy debris blowing in high winds can cause shingles to crack. Certain asphalt shingle types may warp in extreme weather conditions or high temperatures.
Shingle Roof FAQs
For a 3500-square-foot home, the average price of a roof in our region is $12,500. Your choice of asphalt shingles for your roof will determine the final cost. It also depends on how big your house is.
Architectural shingles have become more popular as they are more visually appealing than three-tab shingles and offer a longer lifespan.
Your new asphalt roof will last 20 to 50 years depending on which asphalt shingle type you choose. Your roof will last the longest with proper installation and regular maintenance.
You may consider a new roof if you see any visible damage to your roof, or if your last roof replacement was more than 20 years ago. Call us for a free roof inspection. We’ll tell you how long your roof can last. We’re happy to discuss different roofing options with you so that you’re ready when it comes time to replace your roof.