Trusted Clarksville Roofing Company
Clarksville is located in northeastern Texas and is a gateway to the Lone Star state. Founded in 1833 by James Clark, Clarksville itself is older than Texas! Clarksville boasts a rich and colorful history, and the city takes pride in the preservation and renovation of its historic buildings. Rhino Roofers is a first-class, Texas-based roofing company with the skills and experience necessary to provide the community of Clarksville with all of its roofing needs.
Our customized roofing solutions will take the guesswork and stress out of choosing, installing, or replacing the right roof for your home. Our 50 years of industry experience encompasses:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofs: Asphalt shingles have been the industry standard for many years and remain a popular option for homeowners in Clarksville. Asphalt shingles are lightweight, economical, and come in various colors.
- Metal Roofs: Metal roofs have become an increasingly popular choice for Texans as they easily reflect the hot sun, effectively lowering your home’s energy bills. Metal roofs use at least 25% recyclable material, making them an environmentally friendly option.
- Tile Roofs: Tile is another excellent option for Clarksville’s hot and dry climate, as it can provide superb insulation. Tile can withstand high winds, hail, and fire and last up to 100 years.
- Gutters: Properly installed gutters and downspouts provide the coverage your home needs from water staining, soil erosion, and mildew formation.
Let us help protect your commercial property and investment in Clarksville with cost-effective roofing options such as:
- Single Ply Membrane Roofing: Membranes are made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) in white, tan, and grey colors. Single-ply membranes are resistant to fire, chemicals, and UV rays.
- Commercial Metal Roofs: A metal roof will give your structure a clean, modern aesthetic. Metal is both long-lasting and low maintenance and can be manufactured in various styles with metals such as aluminum, copper, or steel.
- Foam Roofs: Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is sprayed on as a liquid and then expands into foam, creating a solid layer across an existing roof. The application can be accomplished quickly without disrupting your facility’s everyday operations.
- Modified Bitumen: Modified bitumen is made from a combination of asphalt and polymerized rubber and reinforced with fiberglass. It’s one of the most durable roofing materials on the market today!
Regular, preventive maintenance is an easy way to quickly identify and rectify small issues that will help prolong the life of your roof. It’s also important to have a professional assess your roof after severe weather, especially if you notice curling shingles or interior water staining. Rhino Roofers provides quality repair services that will restore your roof to its original condition and protect your home from further damage.
A Quality Roof is a Quality Investment
At Rhino Roofers, we take pride in our craftsmanship and customer service. With our industry expertise and local knowledge, there is no project we can’t do. Contact us today to get started on your next roofing project!