West Lake Hills Roofing Company
West Lake Hills was incorporated into Austin as an independent suburb in 1953. Located six miles west of downtown, the city boasts scenic views, outstanding schools, and spacious hillside homes. The tranquil residential streets of West Lake Hills have created a family-friendly community, while several independent boutiques have helped maintain a thriving small business sector.
Rhino Roofers is a 5-star Texas-based roofing company ready to provide West Lake Hills residents and business leaders with an array of roofing services.
- Asphalt Shingle Asphalt offers a classical style at an economical price. Available styles include 3-tab, dimensional, and premium shingles and come in a wide variety of colors that are sure to fit any color scheme. Asphalt shingles effectively insulate against noise, but they tend to have a shorter lifespan under the hot Texas sun.
- Metal Metal roofing will provide a long-lasting and low-maintenance roof. Aluminum, copper, zinc, and steel are used as roofing material, while the three main styles are metal shingles, standing seam, and corrugated panels.
- Tile A tile roof will give your home a unique, sophisticated look while providing outstanding protection from high winds, hail, and fire. Tiles are traditionally made from natural materials such as fired clay, terra cotta, ceramic, and slate. A tile roof will last 50+ years, but its heavy weight requires proper structural reinforcement.
- Gutters Gutters provide important weather protection for your home by diverting water away from your home’s siding, foundation, and landscaping. Our gutter installation process is as seamless as the gutters themselves!
- Single Ply Membrane Roofing A single-ply membrane roof is cost-effective, flexible, sturdy, and a great choice for flat or low-sloped roofs. Membranes are manufactured from either rubber or synthetic material such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO).
- Commercial Metal Roofs A metal roof is a durable, stylish, and energy-efficient option for any structure. A variety of materials and styles can be combined to suit any need.
- Foam Roofs Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) can be quickly and easily applied to any roof shape. SPF starts as a liquid and then expands into an impenetrable foam that coats all roof contours.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen combines asphalt bitumen, polymers, and fiberglass to create a tear-resistant roof.
A few warning signs that your roof’s integrity has been compromised by severe weather include curling shingles, interior water staining, broken tiles, or dents. If you think your roof needs repair or replacement, contact Rhino Roofers immediately! We will assess your roof and provide quality roof repairs services that will:
- Restore your roof to its original condition.
- Protect your home’s interior from damage.
- Prevent further damage to your roof.
You Can Rely on Rhino Roofers
We promise to provide our customers with an outstanding experience from start to finish. With over 50 years of experience in the roofing industry, there is nothing that our team of professionals can’t do! Call us today to get started on your next roofing project.