Barton Creek Roofing Company
Finding a trustworthy roofing contractor is one way to care for your home. Your roofing company should understand Barton Creek homeowners’ needs before disaster strikes. Whatever state your home is in, building a relationship with an experienced contractor helps expedite solutions to any of your roofing issues.
The lush green space that Barton Creek offers is a huge asset. However, with rolling hills and scenic waterscapes comes harsh winds and heavy storms. These conditions mean that roofs take a beating and might need replacement or repair. A local roofing contractor can help you keep your paradise in great shape.
Reliable Roofing for Every Home
With volatile central Texas storms, Barton Creek homes can require extra attention. Your contractor should walk you through choosing roofing materials and creating well-fitting gutters. The right gutters will direct water away from your home and prevent costly repairs to your foundation. In terms of materials, most homes are great candidates for asphalt, metal, or tile roofing. Here’s how they compare:
- Asphalt: The most common type of roofing in the US, asphalt roofing is a great balance of durability and value.
- Metal: Metal roofing is a long-lasting, stylish upgrade from asphalt, though it comes at a price.
- Tile: Popular in climates like Texas, tile roofing has a unique look with impact resistance.
Finding the Right Commercial Roofing Company
Commercial roofing is similar to residential roofing; however, the considerations are different. Your employees, products, and customers all need guaranteed safety on your property. The material for commercial properties varies depending on the shape of the building. While your contractor is the best source of information, here are some options to consider.
- Single-Ply Membrane: Single-ply membrane roofing, like PVC and TPO, are a popular option with high insulation for a great price.
- Commercial Metal: While metal roofing is costly, the commercial counterpart to residential metal roofing has many of the same benefits. Metal roofing is highly impact resistant and typically lasts for decades.
- Foam: Spray foam roofing is an excellent choice for the environmentally conscious business. Though it is less popular than other choices, it is greatly valued.
- Modified Bitumen: With low slopes and flat roofs, many businesses require modified bitumen roofing. Its flexibility is unmatched for commercial roofing. It’s also highly impact resistant.
Help When Your Roof Needs it
Roof maintenance is an important part of owning a home or business. When your roof is in good repair, your property is safe from other damaging elements. In areas like central Texas, where the storms can get intense, keeping your roof in good repair is vital.
When looking for repairs, consider a contractor who will lead you through the repair process. They should be able to guide you through consultation, implementation, and clean-up. Your contractor should also help you work with your insurance company.
Rhino Roofers offers homeowners in the Barton Creek area their roofing expertise, honed by over 130 years of combined experience. With unbeatable service, our team of roofing contractors is ready to partner with you and keep your home safe. Contact Rhino Roofers today for a free 37-point inspection.