Wimberley Roofing Company
Fondly known as “a little bit of heaven,” Wimberley is located in the middle of Texas hill country. Located at the junction of the Blanco River and Cypress Creek, Wimberley is a popular spot for outdoor enthusiasts.
Built in 1848 as a trading post, Wimberley is a resilient city that has retained many of its original and historic buildings. While there’s no way to completely avoid the ravages of weather and time, they can be minimized! Rhino Roofers has the tools, knowledge, and expertise to repair and maintain any roof in the Wimberley community.
Rhino Roofers has over 50 years of industry experience in all types of residential roofing, including:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofs This classic roof style is economical for any budget. Asphalt shingles are widely available in various colors that will suit any palette.
- Metal Roofs Metal roofs are low maintenance and long-lasting. They can provide your Wimberley home with outstanding protection against wind, hail, and fire. A properly installed metal roof can last 50+ years, so it could be the last roof your home ever needs!
- Tile Roofs Tile is another great option for Wimberley’s hot and dry climate, as it can provide superb insulation. A tile roof will provide a unique, sophisticated look while protecting your home from hail or fire damage.
- Gutters Gutters line the edging of your roof, catching rainwater and diverting it away from your home. This is a simple way to prevent basement leaks or damage to your foundation or landscaping.
Let us help protect your commercial property and investment with cost-effective roofing options such as:
- Single Ply Membrane Roofing Membranes are made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) or thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) in white, tan, and grey colors. Single-ply membranes are inherently resistant to fungal growth, UV rays, and impact damage.
- Commercial Metal Roofs A metal roof will give your structure a clean, modern aesthetic. Metal is long-lasting and low maintenance and can be manufactured in various styles with metals such as aluminum, copper, or steel.
- Foam Roofs Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is applied as a liquid and dries into a sponge-like layer. It provides excellent insulation for any roof shape.
- Modified Bitumen Bitumen is a sticky, waterproof substance, and a critical component in asphalt. Modified bitumen combines bitumen, polymerized rubber, and fiberglass for a flexible and rugged waterproof membrane.
Our expertise doesn’t end with roof installation! We conduct roof inspections and can perform any type of roof repair. If you notice any of the following signs of roof damage, especially after severe weather, contact us immediately for a roof inspection!
- Broken or missing shingles or tiles
- Damaged flashing
- A large number of asphalt granules in your gutters
- Interior water staining
You Can Rely on Rhino Roofers
We provide homeowners, builders, and property managers with quality service from start to finish. You can count on us to get the job done right the first time. From seamless roof installation to replacement and repairs, we can provide the Wimberley community with any roofing need.