Leading Asphalt Shingle Roofers in Central Texas
A 5-star experience for you and your roof!
Top-Rated Central Texas Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Central Texas’ most preferred roofing option is asphalt shingle roofs. They are strong, reliable, and cost-effective. You have many options when it comes to asphalt shingles. We can help you find the right fit for your home, no matter what color or look you prefer.
Rhino Roofers in Central Texas is the roofing contractor that you can rely on. We are available to answer your questions and narrow down the options that best suit your needs and budget. You’ll love your new roof from our team.
To schedule a consultation, call us at (210) 361 7663. Find out more about asphalt roofing and the many options for your project. We are also experts in all types of roofing, from metal to tile roofing.
We offer a variety of asphalt shingles so you can choose the right roof for you. Rhino Roofers is Owens Corning Platinum roofing and Malarkey Emerald Pro certified. Our team must keep up to date with all the latest roofing technologies. They also allow us to offer superior warranties.
We install the following asphalt shingle roofs:
As a homeowner, there are different types of asphalt shingles to consider. You can choose from three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural shingles, and premium asphalt shingles.
Three-tab shingles are the most common type of asphalt shingles, defined by cutouts that make them look like three separate pieces. They’re an affordable, lightweight, easy-to-maintain, and energy-efficient roofing option.
To add more color and dimension to your roof, architectural shingles are a great choice. They enhance curb appeal while offering double the lifespan of three-tab shingles. You’ll often find reflective versions of architectural shingles that help with lowering cooling costs in the summer.
Consider premium asphalt shingles if you’re looking for a low-budget cedar or slate roof. These luxury shingles are designed to look like other roofing materials at a fraction of the cost.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
We want our customers to make the best decision for their homes. Here’s what you can expect when installing an asphalt shingle roof.
- Affordable: Asphalt shingles are a reasonable option for homeowners on a tight budget. They offer a high-quality roof at a low price. You’ll receive a great roof without compromising on installation or maintenance.
- Many Styles to Choose From: Asphalt shingles are offered in a variety of styles and colors. You can choose shingles that look similar to other materials depending on your budget.
- Simple Installation: Repairing asphalt shingle roofs is easy compared to other roofing options. You can match your shingles to any color, even if they have been discontinued, just like paint. Your roof can last more than 20 years if you hire a skilled roofing professional.
- Short Lifespan: Asphalt roofs can last at least 20 years. Homeowners who plan to live in their homes for more than 20 years will need to budget for a replacement roof.
- Vulnerable to Weather and Impact: Hail and other heavy debris blowing in high winds can cause shingles to crack. Certain asphalt shingle types may warp in extreme weather conditions or high temperatures.
Shingle Roof FAQs
For a 3500-square-foot home, the average price of a roof in our region is $12,500. Your choice of asphalt shingles for your roof will determine the final cost. It also depends on how big your house is.
Architectural shingles have become more popular as they are more visually appealing than three-tab shingles and offer a longer lifespan.
Your new asphalt roof will last 20 to 50 years depending on which asphalt shingle type you choose. Your roof will last the longest with proper installation and regular maintenance.
You may consider a new roof if you see any visible damage to your roof, or if your last roof replacement was more than 20 years ago. Call us for a free roof inspection. We’ll tell you how long your roof can last. We’re happy to discuss different roofing options with you so that you’re ready when it comes time to replace your roof.