5 Star Leon Springs Roof Replacement Company
When your roof starts showing wear and tear, it’s important to address the issues immediately. However, it can be difficult to know what path to take. Rhino Roofers can help you determine whether a repair will help extend the life of your roof or if it is time for a roof replacement.
Should You Replace Your Roof?
In certain situations, repairing your roof is not the best solution. Recognizing when it is time to replace your Leon Spring’s roof is important for the safety of your home or business.
Leaks – If your roof is showing signs of extensive water damage, you may need to replace it. A minor leak only requires simple repairs. However, brown stains on your ceiling or multiple leaks are signs that it needs replacing as soon as possible.
Shingle Issues – Leon Springs is prone to heavy winds which can wreak havoc on your slates and shingles. They may even become uprooted, which leaves your roof vulnerable to the outside elements. You should remove the old roof and replace it with a new one.
Aging Roof – The life expectancy of an asphalt shingle roof is about 20 years and about 30 years for other roofing materials. If yours is nearing the end of its warranty or lifecycle, it’s more cost-efficient to replace it than to repair it over and over.
Pros and Cons of Roof Replacement
- Cost – A new roof is more expensive in the beginning. But it stops you from having to make repairs more than once, which can really add up over time. It’s best to replace it with a brand-new roof.
- Functionality – Most new cars function better than older models with major issues. The same goes for new roofs, which perform better than those that are old and patched up.
- Curb Appeal – Replacing tiles here and there leaves roofs with areas that don’t match the older tiles. Installing a new roof provides a much more aesthetically pleasing look, which increases your home’s curb appeal as well as its property value.
- Time – Minor repairs can take just hours or possibly a day. However, a new roof installment requires removing your old roof before replacing it with a new one, which could take up to a few days.
- Weather – Winter weather makes it harder to replace your roof and can be unsafe. Keep up with regular inspections and, if possible, replace during warmer months.
- Inconvenience – Very little prep work is required for roof repairs. However, a roof installation requires much more work, leading to a big mess and a lot of noise. This can inconvenience you, your neighbors, pets and family.
A Roof Replacement Company You Can Count On
The first step is inspecting your roof. Once you’ve performed that preliminary inspection, give us a call to have your roof evaluated by professionals. We work with Leon Springs property owners to help you decide if you need to install a new roof. Contact us today to schedule your free roof inspection in Leon Springs, Texas.