Top Rated Leon Springs Metal Roofing Company
As a homeowner, you want the best for your home from top to bottom, including a quality roof. At Rhino Roofers, we know the ins and outs of the roofing industry and can guide any Leon Springs homeowner through the process of installing and maintaining their home’s roof.
Metal Roofing: Texas' Favorite Roof
Metal roofs are made from steel, zinc, copper, and aluminum. The three main types of metal roofs use metal shingles, standing seam panels, or corrugated metal.
- Metal shingles. These are simply shingles made of metal. As they can be painted or designed to resemble other shingle types such as wood, cedar, slate, and ceramic, they can provide a more traditional look for your home while still providing the advantages of a metal roof.
- Standing seam. Multiple panels are seamed together to form a cohesive look without exposed fasteners. Between the variety of panels available and the different ways the panels can be seamed together, this style can be easily customized to suit your needs.
- Corrugated metal. While this design is more classically associated with commercial buildings, it has become a popular option for homes. It uses an exposed fastener system which allows for a quicker installation.
Is a Metal Roof Right for My Home?
Metal roofs are sleek, durable, and cost-effective. Their advantages include:
- Low maintenance. Metal roofs are less prone to damage by severe weather. They resist mildew, rot, and insect damage, which reduces how often they will need repairs or replacement.
- “Green” alternative. Metal shingles and panels are made of 25% or more recycled material, and the roof is fully recyclable at the end of its lifetime. Metal roofs also reflect heat well, lowering the cost of cooling your home, a definite advantage for Leon Springs homeowners!
- Fire-safe. Metal roofing is virtually fireproof and can be a viable option for homeowners in areas prone to wildfires.
- Long-lasting. Metal roofs last at least 50 years and sometimes longer! If you’ve found your forever home, this could mean that you will never need to replace your roof!
- Economical. Although metal roofs are more expensive to install, their long life greatly reduces the frequency at which they need to be replaced. Be sure to check with your insurance company, as they may offer a reduced rate for installing a metal roof which can help offset the cost.
One possible disadvantage to a metal roof is noise. Rain and hail can sound louder on a metal roof as compared to other roofing materials, but this can be reduced and even eliminated with proper installation and appropriate insulation.
A Roof You Can Count On with Rhino Roofers
Since metal roofs require specialized installation skills, it’s important to trust a professional to do the work for you, so it’s done right! Our Rhino Roofers team has decades of experience in the roofing industry, and we look forward to providing top-notch quality and customer service to Leon Springs homeowners. Contact us today to get started!