5 Star Cibolo Roof Replacement Company
Knowing when to replace your roof instead of having it repaired is important for the safety of your home or business. Regularly inspecting your roof goes a long way. If you notice problems, repairing can offer a quick fix, but sometimes it’s necessary to replace the entire roof. If you’re unsure, a free evaluation from Rhino Roofers can help you decide what’s best.
Signs You Should Replace Your Roof
- Leaks – If water damage is extensive, this is a sign you may need a new roof. One minor leak is easily fixable by doing simple repairs. But if there are multiple leaks or your ceiling has brown stains, you should have your roof replaced as soon as possible.
- Shingle Issues – In Cibolo, heavy winds can cause extensive damage to shingles and slates. Some may uproot altogether, leaving your roof with numerous missing parts. In this case, you may need to remove the entire thing and completely replace it.
- Aging Roof – Asphalt shingle roofs may last about 20 years, while other materials can have 30-year lifespans. In areas with major winds, your roof may become damaged beyond repair even sooner. If your roof is nearing the end of its lifecycle or warranty, replacing it is more cost-effective than repairing it over and over.
Pros and Cons of Roof Replacement
- Cost – In the beginning, a new roof costs more than simple repairs, however, you should consider long-term costs. After making repairs multiple times, removing the old roof and installing a new may be more cost-effective.
- Functionality – Like a new car, a brand-new roof functions much better than a patched-up older one. Plus, newer roofing materials are designed to protect your home much better and last longer.
- Curb Appeal – Replacing older tiles with newer pieces leaves your roof with mismatched areas. A new roof looks much better aesthetically, which improves your curb appeal and overall property value.
- Time – Roof repairs can be completed within hours or maybe a day or two. A roof replacement takes more time because it requires removing the old roofing material before replacing it with new materials.
- Weather – The time of year makes a big difference. It can be unsafe and costly to replace your roof during winter months. So, inspect it regularly and schedule your replacement during warmer months if possible.
- Inconvenience – A roof repair job requires little to no prep work. However, much more goes into a new installation, which means your family, pets, and neighbors must deal with loud noises and debris, which can inconvenience everyone involved.
Top Rated Roof Replacement in Cibolo
You can do a preliminary roof inspection to help determine what’s best for your property. Check out our FAQs to learn how to check for damage to your roof.
If you need a professional evaluation, the experts at Rhino Roofers Cibolo will inspect the roof and let you know if it needs to be replaced. Contact us today to schedule your free roof inspection for your Cibolo, Texas, home or business.