Top Rated Brushy Creek Roof Repair Company
Between weather, impact, and age, your roof goes through a lot. Most homeowners don’t think about their roof when it is in good condition. However, when things go wrong, they escalate quickly into large issues. That’s why it’s important to consider making roof repairs whenever your home goes through stress. Swift action and a quality team of roofers keep your Brushy Creek home safe for your family.
Tell-Tale Signs that Your Roof Needs Repair
Especially in areas like Brushy Creek that are prone to severe weather, you’ll want to check your home regularly for damage. You’ll want to take three major steps while inspecting your home. From the exterior, you can get a view from the street and a close-up view with a pair of binoculars. Inside your home, you will want to focus on checking your walls, ceilings, and HVAC system. Here’s what you should be looking for.
- Missing or broken shingles
- Granules on the ground or in your gutters
- Dark spots indicating hail damage
- Rust on your flashing
- Loose, curling, or buckling shingles
- Brown stains on your ceiling
- Water stains on your HVAC system
If you notice any of these signs, interior or exterior, it’s time to call in a roofing contractor for a thorough inspection. They will be able to guide you through the repair process.
Comparing Repair and Replacement
Depending on your issue, you’ll likely choose between a repair and a replacement. Both are appropriate in different situations. Despite some solid signs, your roofer is your best resource for selecting the right solution to your roofing issues. Let’s explore what your roofer will consider when making their recommendation.
- Signs You’ll Need a Repair
- Your home only experienced minor damage.
- The damage is concentrated in a single area.
- Most of your roof is still fine.
- There has not been water damage.
- Your roof is relatively new.
- Signs You’ll Need a Replacement
- The damage to your roof is catastrophic.
- Water damage has started deteriorating the inside or outside of your home.
- You can see light shining through your roof.
- Your roof is reaching the end of its twenty to twenty-five-year lifespan.
The Roof Repair Process Explained
Even if you work with a great roofer, repairing your roof will likely cause some disruption to your life. While roof repair is less intensive than roof replacement, it still has pros and cons. Let’s explore some of the positives and negatives you will experience while repairing your roof.
- It offers a shorter timeline than roof replacement.
- Repairs are more financially accessible.
- You have extra time to save for your new roof.
- Damage shortens the time before roof replacement.
- Repair may not address underlying issues.
- The work may impact your warranty.
You want your roof repairs done by experienced roofers who care about your home. At Rhino Roofers, our contractors have over 130 years of combined experience that they’re ready to bring to your roofing project. With a free 37-point inspection, our team is prepared to help you tackle even the largest roofing challenges.