5 Star Brushy Creek Roof Replacement Company
You never know when your roof could need to be replaced. While most Brushy Creek homeowners can expect to get 20-25 years out of their roof, sudden storm damage or multiple repairs can shorten your roof’s lifespan or even require a sudden replacement. With the right information and a great roofing company, you can be confident when deciding to replace your roof.
Deciding on a Roof Replacement
The decision to replace your roof is best made with an experienced contractor on your side; however, there are some significant signs that your roof is on its last legs. While inspecting your roof, you’ll need to consider the condition of the interior and exterior of your home. If you notice these signs, it is time to talk to a Brushy Creek roofing professional about replacing your roof.
- Leaks: Leaks inside your home typically come from the roof.
- Sagging or bucking: Warped spots, especially around skylights and chimneys, means your roof has experienced water damage.
- Granules: Granules in your roof or gutters are signs of deterioration.
- Significant repairs: Every time your roof is repaired brings it closer to needing to be replaced.
- High energy bills: If your energy bills are high or rapidly increasing, your roof may no longer be insulating your home properly.
- Age: If your roof is over 20 years old, it is likely ready to be replaced.
Once you notice these signs, you’ll need to bring in a professional. Their advanced equipment and experience can see underlying issues you may not have noticed. After inspection, they will give great advice and guidance about your next steps.
Pros and Cons of Seeking a Roof Replacement
Replacing your roof is a giant undertaking, no matter how great your contractor is. Knowing what to expect can help you prepare for the process. Here are some of the pros and cons.
- Added resale value and curb appeal
- All underlying issues are fixed
- No compounding expenses from repairs
- Major disturbance, which could even mean temporarily living elsewhere
- An expensive process
- More steps and a longer timeline than repair
Your roofing company should take pride in its work. With over a century of combined experience and a commitment to the best possible customer service, Rhino Roofers serves Brushy Creek area homes with their quick, thorough roof replacement process and transparent communication. Contact our team today to schedule your free 37-point inspection and discover how we can help you keep your home safe.