5-Star Rated Seguin Roof Repair Company
Through intense hailstorms and furious winds, Seguin roofs have a lot to withstand. When there are breaches in your roofing, it’s important to act quickly to save your siding, foundation, and interior from damage. While all roofs eventually need replacement, prompt repairs will help you get the most out of your existing roof.
Always Check Your Roof
It’s important to regularly check over your home for signs of damage, especially after severe weather. Whether you find signs of damage on the exterior or interior, you’ll need to look for a quick solution to keep your home in its best shape. If you suspect your roof is compromised, getting a professional roofer to look at it should be the first place you turn.
While looking at your roof from the exterior of your home, some signs of damage can be immediately obvious. These include missing shingles or rust on your flashing. Other signs are more subtle, like dark spots of hail damage. You may also see warping around chimneys or skylights, which is a key sign of water damage.
Beyond the exterior, the inside of your home can give clues to your roof’s condition. If you see water damage on your walls or ceiling, your roof likely needs work. To check for water damage, look for dark spots seeping through your paint and check for spots on your furnace and air conditioner.
When to Choose Repair Over Replacement
No matter what, you’ll eventually need to replace the roof on your Seguin home. How do you know if it’s time for a replacement or if you can get more out of your existing roof with a repair?
Repair or Replacement?
Signs You Need Repair
- You’ve got a few missing shingles.
- Your roof damage is limited to one section of your roof.
- The roof has recently been built or replaced.
Signs You Need Replacement
- Your roof is older.
- There has been major damage to part or all of the roof.
- You’re seeing water damage inside or outside of your home.
- A professional roofer has recommended it.
What to Expect with Roof Repair
Roof repair can be a stressful process with ups and downs. Being prepared can make the process smoother.
What to expect during the repair process:
- Repairs will almost always be less expensive than replacements, giving you more time to plan financially for a replacement.
- A repair can be completed on a short timeline.
- For small fixes, a quick repair can extend the life of your roof.
- Every repair speeds up the countdown to a replacement.
- Occasionally, smaller damage is missed with repairs.
- Repairs have shorter warranties.
Call Rhino Roofers for Roof Repair in Seguin, TX
Whether replacement or repair, trust your Seguin neighbors at Rhino Roofers to provide top-quality service. Even if you’re not certain whether you need a repair or a replacement, they can help. Rhino’s team of experienced professionals offers a free 37-point inspection to help you decide the best action when your home needs help. Call today to schedule your appointment.
Providing roofing services in Seguin and the following zip code: 78123, 78155, 78156