Trusted Leon Valley Roof Replacement Company
Does your Leon Valley roof need major repairs? Then, it may be time to replace it altogether. But how do you know which is the better option? Rhino Roofers can help you make the best choice for your style and budget.
Should You Replace Your Leon Valley Roof?
Although repairing your roof is less time-consuming and more cost-efficient, it’s not always the best option. There are instances when the best route is to replace.
- Older Roof – If your roof is more than 20 years old, it’s probably close to reaching its lifetime. Newer roofing materials are more durable, and they help keep the outside elements out much better.
- Improper Installation – When a roof is installed incorrectly or improper installation techniques are used, the roof can fail prematurely. It must also be adequately ventilated, or this will shorten the roof’s life.
- Storm Damage – Hail, wind, and tornado damage can rip your shingles to pieces. If this happens, repairing it may be next to impossible. Replacing the entire roof is the best option.
Pros and Cons of Roof Replacement
What should you expect during a new roof installation? Typically, it takes about two days to install a new roof, depending on the size of the structure. It’s a very loud job that can be disruptive to pets and children.
Here are some of the advantages of a roofing replacement:
- Long-Term Costs – Although repairing your roof is much more affordable than replacing it, you may find yourself making repairs over and over for years. In this regard, replacing it altogether can save you money over time.
- Functionality – Most new roofs come with limited lifetime warranties. Plus, newer roofing materials can last for decades, increasing your roof’s lifespan.
- Aesthetics – One of the best choices you can make to improve your home’s curb appeal is giving it a brand-new roof. This gives you a chance to improve the aesthetics of the structure with newer colors, styles, and choices.
These are some of the disadvantages of replacing your roof versus having it repaired:
- Immediate Costs – Having a new roof installed can be quite expensive, depending on the roofing material you choose and the time of year. In some cases, it may be more cost-efficient to have it repaired instead.
- Time – Although some installations can be done quickly, it is still a time-consuming home improvement. Repairing a few shingles here and there takes much less time.
Rhino Roofers Serves Leon Valley's Roof Replacement Needs
The easiest way to check your roof for damage is to simply go outside, stand a few feet away from the structure, and look up at the roof itself. Are there tiles missing? Do you see black spots on your roof? If so, you may have damage that needs immediate repair.
Rhino Roofers offers free 37-point roof inspections for Leon Valley homeowners and other property owners. Our honest, five-start professionals will inspect it thoroughly and let you know if it can be repaired or needs replacement. Give us a call or schedule your inspection online now.