Top Rated Georgetown Roof Repair Company
Keeping your roof in good condition is the most essential action you can take to keep your home safe and in great shape. Unfortunately, the elements aren’t always kind. With heavy winds, rain, and hail, Georgetown roofs take a beating. Though your roof will need replacement someday, in the meantime, the best way to take care of your home is to work with a knowledgeable roofer to make speedy repairs when things go awry.
When does my roof need repair?
Your Georgetown home goes through a lot. After each instance of severe weather and regularly throughout the year, you’ll want to look at the condition of your roof. To check on your roof, you’ll need to look from far away and up close. Stand in the street to check for larger signs and use some magnifying binoculars to check up close—no ladder needed! You’ll also want to look at the interior of your home.
- Warped or curling shingles
- Loose or missing shingles
- Rust on your flashing
- Small black dents on your shingles
- Falling granules
- Water stains on your ceiling or HVAC system
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to contact a professional roofer
Should I repair or replace?
If your roof is in trouble, you’ve got two options: repair or replacement. Each one comes with its own pros and cons as well as its own warning signs. Bringing in a roofing contractor is the best way to decide; however, the list below can help you determine if your roof needs to be repaired or replaced.
You may be able to make a repair if…
- The damage to your home is minor.
- Your roof only needs help in one area.
- Most of your roof seems fine.
- You haven’t experienced water damage.
- Your roof is new.
You’ll likely need a replacement if…
- There has been major, catastrophic damage.
- The entire roof is deteriorating.
- You see water damage inside or outside of your home.
- Your roof is reaching the end of its 20-year lifespan.
What is the roof repair process like?
Repairing your roof can cause a little bit of an upset in your life. Depending on the severity of the damage, you’ll experience some positive and negative aspects of roof repair.
- Repair has a short timeline.
- It will cost less than a replacement.
- You will be able to save up for a future replacement.
- Your roof has a longer lifespan.
- Each repair brings you closer to a replacement.
- There may be more underlying issues.
- A repair may void your warranty.
- You may have to temporarily relocate while work is done.
Don’t leave your roof in the wrong hands. Rhino Roofers is the premier roofing company for the Georgetown area. Our team of contractors brings over 130 years of experience to the table, which means they know exactly what challenges central Texas homeowners face. Sign up for a free 37-point inspection on our website to get started and let us help you keep your roof the best it can be.