Professional Georgetown Metal Roofing
Metal roofing materials definitely have many advantages over other types. They are durable, lightweight, fireproof, and easy to install. This makes them more affordable, longer lasting, and more efficient than other roofs. Rhino Roofers repairs and installs low-maintenance residential and commercial roofs throughout Georgetown, TX. Schedule your free estimate today.
What Is Metal Roofing?
Metal roofing uses aluminum, copper, steel, or other metals to create roofs built to last. In the past, they were commonly used for commercial properties. But today, they come in various styles, such as shingle-style metal, making them perfect for improving your home’s curb appeal and energy efficiency.
Rhino Roofers helps Central Texas homeowners choose the best metal roofs for their structures. For example, corrugated galvanized roofing is a common choice for commercial properties with low, sloping roofs. Our honest contractors help you understand the pros and cons of various metal materials, such as tin, stainless steel, and copper, so you make the best choice possible.
Metal Roofing Options
These are the types of metal roofs we commonly install in Georgetown:
- Aluminum – Less fashionable, but much more affordable and less labor intensive than other metals, but very lightweight
- Copper – Withstands heavy winds and rains because of its major flexibility, comes in panels, shingles, and continuous styles
- Steel – Recyclable, energy-efficient, and customizable, with lower installation costs than some other metals
- Shingles – Fire-resistant, versatile material that resembles cedar, ceramic, slate, or wood shingles
- Standing-Seam – Comes with an interlocking mechanism that keeps the metal roofing materials securely in place
- Corrugated – Corrosion resistant and comes with alternating ridges and grooves that water use as pathways down your roof and away from your building
Benefits of Metal Roofing
Metal makes an excellent, cost-effective choice when you want a roof built to withstand Texas heatwaves, strong winds, hail, and storms. And here’s why:
- Long-Lasting – The greatest advantage is that standing seam and aluminum shingles offer your roof a 50+ year lifespan. Copper and zinc roofing can last more than a century.
- Lightweight – This lowers material costs and labor, making installation more affordable than concrete tiles.
- Simple & Fast – The material comes in simple-to-handle panels or sections. This cuts labor time and overall installation costs.
- Surface Area – Metal is slippery. So, ice and snow usually slide right off, especially with dark tones or PVDF coating added.
- Fungus-Free – Mold, mildew, fungus, and moss can’t attack metal. Pests, rodents, raccoons, and other animals also can’t break through it to get into your attic.
- Energy–Efficient – These roofs effectively reflect sun rays. This may lower your home’s monthly cooling costs by about 30%.
Rhino Roofers Georgetown Metal Roofing Contractor
At Rhino Roofers, we built our great reputation using quality products while providing 5-star services in Central Texas. Let us evaluate your current roofing system. Together, we’ll create a solution perfect for your budget, needs, and style. No job is too big or small for our experts.
We offer no-obligation, free roof evaluations throughout the Georgetown metropolitan area. Give us a call at or contact us online and schedule your free evaluation today.