Professional Brushy Creek Asphalt Shingle Roofing
With large parks and new developments, Brushy Creek is idyllic for many families looking to buy or build a home. Its lush green space and lakeside activities are perfect for outdoor activities all year. However, with the lovely scenery comes severe weather, which means your home’s roof can take a beating. Choosing high-quality shingled roofing can help keep your home safe, allowing you to enjoy the town’s amenities worry-free.
Affordable and Quality Shingles
You’ll likely look at shingles when considering a new roof for your Brushy Creek home. While a common construction material, most people don’t consider what their roofing is made out of. A shingle contains a fiberglass mat that is coated with adhesive. This helps the granules that give the shingle its color and texture stay connected to the mat.
You’ll typically be able to choose between three types of shingles.
- Three-Tab Shingles: These are quick to install because they come in flat sheets, each one giving the appearance of three individual shingles.
- Architectural Shingles: Most homeowners choose architectural shingles for their attractive dimensionality and added protection.
- Premium Shingles: If you want to give your home a unique style that matches the look of shake or slate, premium shingles are a great option.
Choosing the Right Roofing Material
If you’re looking into replacing your roof, shingles will likely be your first consideration. While they’re a great choice, they still come with some drawbacks. Let’s explore some of the pros and cons of shingled roofing.
- Shingles are a common roofing material for a reason. They are affordable, with great durability and impact protection for the price.
- With many colors and styles, finding the right look for your home is easy.
- When you have issues with your roof, it is quick and easy to find a roofer to make quality repairs.
- Shingles can be upgraded with coatings to increase protection from fire and impact.
- Because they’re so popular, a shingled roof may not have the same visual impact as luxury roofing materials.
- Shingled roofing has a shorter lifespan than other materials and will need replacement more quickly.
- Shingles don’t naturally have the same protection from impact and fire. They are also more prone to water damage.
Replacing Your Shingled Roof
Every roof will need replacement. While most homeowners dread a new roof, it is important to keep your home safe. There are some signs to look for that can let you know if your home is ready for a new roof.
- It is sagging or buckling.
- You have interior leaks or water damage.
- There is algae or mold growing on the roof.
- You see rust on your flashing.
- Your roof is nearing or over 20 years old.
Brushy Creek homes deserve the best materials installed with quality care. The team at Rhino Roofers is ready to provide all that and more. With extensive experience and a commitment to quality customer service, Rhino Roofers cares about your home. If you want to update or repair your shingled roof, get in touch today for a free 37-point inspection.