Trusted Alamo Heights Roof Replacement
When taking care of your home, a good roof is vital. Not only does it offer tons of curb appeal, but it also protects the rest of your home from Alamo Heights’s dangerous natural elements. While roofing is built to last, a replacement can come on unexpectedly, and many property owners do what they can to avoid the high cost. Unfortunately, deciding between repair and replacement can be intimidating.
What should you do first when your roof has major damage?
Warning Signs of Roof Damage
In an area known for the most intense hail storms in the country, central Texas roofs are especially vulnerable to damage. From severe weather damage to years-long wear, checking your roof for damage is a part of being a responsible property owner. Whether on your own or with a professional roofer, checking your roof’s condition protects your investment.
When checking for roof damage, you’ll want to be armed with a pair of binoculars and a good set of eyes. From a distance, you’ll be able to spot signs of damage like missing shingles or algae growth. Using your binoculars, you can check for small black dots indicating hail damage. It’s also important to look around your interior for water damage.
If you suspect you have unseen roof damage or find something suspicious, it’s important to have a professional roofer look at it. Roofers can see symptoms of damage below the surface. Look for a roofer with thorough, free inspections and with experience you can trust.
When dealing with major damage, deciding on a roof replacement over a roof repair is a big choice. You’ll want to ensure that you’re making the right decision to give your home the best protection.
- A new roof increases curb appeal by 40%, making it a great choice if you want to sell your home.
- With replacement, you can choose a higher-quality material and extend the life of your roof.
- Small fixes become larger issues. Once a roof is compromised, the countdown to replacement begins.
- New materials and better insulation help your HVAC system do its job and can lower your energy bill.
- Some roof issues can be solved with a simple repair instead of a full replacement.
- Repairs will always be less expensive than roof replacement.
- Roof replacement takes time to complete and has many steps, so a project is more likely to be delayed.
Whatever you choose, your Alamo Heights property deserves the best service possible. When looking for a replacement, a quality roofing expert will take you through a personalized consultation before installation. Once the project is cleaned up, your roofer can help keep your new roof in the best possible shape with regular inspections and timely repairs.
Depend on Rhino Roofers for Your Alamo Heights Roof Replacement
Rhino Roofing’s team knows how to take care of Alamo Heights roofs. With our 130 combined years of experience, our roofing experts spot issues before they become larger problems and help you get the most out of your roof. Schedule a free 37-point roof inspection today to discover what your roof has to tell you.