Top Rated Lakeway Roof Repair Company
You rely on your roof to keep you safe and cozy from rain, hail, and wind, so having a roof leak can be a nightmare. When a leak happens, it’s important to work with an experienced roofing specialist that you trust to repair your roof quickly and carefully. Rhino Roofers has been serving the Lakeway community for decades, and our experience has taught us how to fix any roofing issue!
Should I repair my roof?
There are some telltale signs that your roof requires repair. We don’t recommend walking across your roof, especially if there is a chance of severe damage. You can perform your own visual inspection of your roof from your lawn with a pair of binoculars, or you can prop a ladder against the house to get a bird’s eye view. Look for the following:
- Missing shingles or tiles
- Curling shingles
- Large amounts of moss or lichen
- Areas that look worn
- Cracked flashing around the chimney or vents
Inspect the interior of your home for damp areas, sagging ceilings, or water stains.
The easiest way to determine if your roof is damaged is to call Rhino Roofers! Our professionals will perform a 37-point roof inspection using drone technology so you can be confident that nothing will go unnoticed.
Repairing vs. Replacing
If your roof has sustained damage, your next step is to decide if your roof needs to be repaired or replaced. We can work with you to make the best decision for your Lakeway home by asking questions such as:
- How extensive is the problem? Any roofing problem should be fixed as quickly as possible to minimize the negative side effects of a leaky roof. Some leaks can be solved with a small-scale repair, such as replacing a section of shingles.
- Can I afford a full roof replacement? A new roof is a significant investment that you may not have anticipated. If you aren’t able to fund an entire roof replacement right now, then a repair is a great option. You can fix the problem quickly for less money and then be able to start saving money towards a replacement.
Pros and Cons of Repairing
The benefits of repairing your roof are that it is less expensive and faster than a full replacement. Your primary concern is making your home safe and secure again; a repair will accomplish that! Deciding to repair now can also give you time to start saving and planning for a future roof replacement.
A downside is that roof repairs rarely come with a warranty. Additionally, roof repairs focus only on the damaged areas on the roof. Your original roof is still limited by its age and quality.
Rhino Roofers Has Got You Covered - Literally
Whether you need a roof inspection, a roof repair, or a full roof replacement, Rhino Roofers is the contractor you need! We are one of the most trusted local roofers in the Lakeway area because we believe in open, honest communication and prioritize customer satisfaction and job quality. Call us today for any of your roofing needs!