Premier Bee Cave Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Choosing the ideal material for your Bee Cave home or business’s roof requires consideration of its longevity, price range, and aesthetic appeal. If you are unsure whether shingle roofing is the ideal option for you, Rhino Roofing can help!
Shingle Roofing for Bee Cave Homes and Businesses
Roofing shingles are flat or contoured tiles that cohere or overlap to carry water away from a roof structure. Shingle-making materials come in various costs, weights, colors, and styles. Shingles can be made from slate, timber, flagstone, plastic, metal, and composite materials like asphalt. The most common type of roofing shingles used in Bee Cave, Texas, are asphalt shingles, also known as composite shingles- available in three main varieties: strip shingles, dimensional shingles, and luxury shingles.
Types of Roofing Shingles
- Strip shingles: Sometimes referred to as 3-tab shingles, they are the earliest kind and most utilized by homeowners because of their design and affordability. As they are made from a single sheet of asphalt, they have a flat surface and frequently have a slate appearance.
- Dimensional Shingles: These are the most common type of shingles. They imitate the appearance of natural slate and wood shake roofs. These shingles have a broader, more textured, three-dimensional appearance because they are made of two or more layers of asphalt that are bonded together.
- Luxury shingles: As the best-laminated shingles on the market, they outperform dimensional shingles in appearance and performance. In addition to being stunning to look at and displaying the greatest quality, hue, and dimensionality, they offer outstanding weather resistance.
Trust Rhino Roofers to help you select the most suitable option for your roofing needs in Bee Cave, TX.
Advantages of Shingles
- They are practical and reasonably priced
- You don’t have to worry about corrosion
- They have a traditional look and are simple to install and replace
Disadvantages of Shingles
- They have a low insulating value
- Need recurrent maintenance
- Shingles can be mangled by high winds
Is It Time to Replace Your Shingles?
Two key elements that decide whether a roof needs to be replaced are its lifespan and current condition. Roofs with shingles typically last 15 to 20 years. But they can endure 30 to 50 years if they receive the proper care. However, extended exposure to intense heat and hails might seriously harm the shingles, especially in Bee Cave, a city with high summertime temperatures and strong winds.
Consider replacement when shingles collapse or curl because of moisture on the roof decking. At this point, the roof has outlived its durability.
Rhino Roofers is Your Metal Roofing Expert
The good news is the highest quality materials and workmanship combined with the best customer service is just a phone call away. Rhino Roofers will work with you to do a complete roofing assessment, provide knowledgeable guidance on decision-making, and finally give you the best roofing solution. We pledge to install a roof that satisfies your needs and offers your Bee Cave, Texas property the best possible look. Contact us today for a free inspection.