South Austin Roofing Company
Your roof is the key to your home’s safety. Something as small as hail or as large as falling branches can all cause catastrophic damage to your South Austin home. When your home is in need, you’ll want to find a trusted contractor to guide you through getting a replacement or repair. Being prepared with a number to call can make your home livable as soon as possible. The best time to look into a roofing contractor is before disaster strikes.
Iconic Architecture and South Austin Roofing
With acclaimed restaurants and unique surroundings, South Austin is an area with charm. While browsing boutiques or enjoying community events, you might not even notice the fun and funky vibes the area’s architecture brings. With these iconic surroundings, you need a roof that matches your taste and gives your home or business character.
The Right Style for Your Sanctuary
Your South Austin home should combine style and substance. In a well-kept home, roofing and gutters go hand in hand. A combination of well-fitting gutters by an experienced contractor and thoughtful material choices can protect your home from pricey water damage. Here are some roofing materials your contractor may suggest for your home.
- Asphalt: Asphalt shingles are used in most U.S. homes because they blend durability and affordability.
- Metal: Metal roofing is considered the best quality roofing for many homes. It has unmatched fire and impact protection.
- Tile: Tile is great for dry climates with its ability to adapt to the air’s water content. It also has a unique style.
A Better Business through Quality Roofing
Liability is much higher in commercial properties compared to residential properties. Here are some of the additional roofing options for commercial buildings.
- Single-Ply Membrane: Insulating and cost-effective, many businesses use single-ply membrane roofs like PVC and TPO.
- Commercial Metal: While pricey, commercial metal roofing offers the same impact resistance and fireproofing as residential metal roofing.
- Foam: As an environmentally friendly option, spray foam roofing is becoming increasingly popular.
- Modified Bitumen: If your property has a low-sloped or flat roof, modified bitumen is a fantastic option.
An Investment Worth Protecting
Your home or business is important to you. This is why you should always think ahead and ensure you find the right care for your space. Making speedy repairs when your roof has issues keeps your property safe for everyone inside. The right contractor will ensure that the intimidating repair process is clearly laid out for you.
Your contractor should have top-notch follow-through from consultation to clean-up. Look for a company with quality customer service and great reviews. They should also be able to work with your insurance company and find a resolution, keeping your repairs as stress-free as possible.
If you want to upgrade your home or business’s roofing, find a contractor with all the experience and knowledge you need. Rhino Roofers is the premier roofing contractor for the South Austin area. Our team’s combined experience is over 130 years, and we can’t wait to bring that know-how to your new or updated roof. Head to our website today for a free inspection.