5 Star Wimberley Roof Replacement Company
Is your roof in distress? Do you hear it crying out for a good repair job? Or does it need to be completely replaced? That depends on its current condition, budget, and overall purpose. A roof inspection from an honest contractor will help you decide with a free evaluation. Rhino Roofers helps Wimberley homeowners and commercial property owners like you understand your roofing options.
Should You Replace Your Roof?
A building’s roof directly affects the real estate’s market value. Functional roofs add value by protecting the property from Texas storms and high winds. They also improve value by increasing the overall aesthetics and curb appeal. Performing regular DIY roof inspections helps you catch and repair minor issues early.
Repairing helps you save money because repair jobs are less costly than roof installation projects. But if you see major damage or multiple problem spots, it’s probably time for a roof replacement. Newer roofing materials are much more lightweight, stylish, and eco-friendly than older materials. So, your property value increases even more, thanks to better curb appeal.
8 Signs You Need a New Roof
Conduct a DIY roof inspection. If you spot any of these eight problem areas, you may need a new roof installation:
- Spots or other signs of water leaks in your attic
- Roof sags or droops in one or more places
- Shingles or tiles buckle or bend
- The cooling bill is much higher than usual
- The lifespan of your roof is nearing the expiration date
- Missing or compromised flashing
- Visibly noticeable mold, mildew, fungi, or moss
Your roof leaks constantly
Pros and Cons of a Roof Replacement
Looking for a complete roofing makeover? Then, a replacement roof is an answer. But if you’re working on a budget, you want the best roofing solution and the job done right the first time. So, don’t try cutting costs with repairs when your roof is severely damaged. This is a waste of your hard-earned cash.
A roof evaluation lets you know if major problems you can’t see lurk beneath the surface. If there’s damage to more than 30% of your roof, it’s time to install a new one. Here are some of the pros and cons of roof replacement solutions:
Pros of Roof Replacements
- Helps raise the value of your real estate
- Creates better curb appeal and aesthetics
- Increases the overall life expectancy
- Lowers your cooling costs
- Adds long-term value to the property
- Makes it easier to combat larger, hidden problems
Cons of Roof Replacements
- Costs more than simple repairs
- Takes more time than a repair job
- Requires more materials and labor than repairing your roof
Rhino Roofers Roof Replacement Services in Wimberley
Ready to perform your own DIY roof inspection on your Wimberley home or commercial real estate? Our video, How to heck Your Roof for Damage, provides tips for finding leaks and holes in your roof.
At Rhino Roofers, we provide Central Texas property owners with five-star, honest service. Take advantage of our free professional roof inspection to help you make the best choice. Schedule your free Wimberley roof evaluation online today.