#1 New Braunfels Roof Replacement Company
Trying to decide whether to repair or replace your New Braunfels roof? Well, if it’s 20+ years old or has major damage, it may be time for a complete replacement. The experts at Rhino Roofers can help you decide the best route for your budget and style.
Should You Replace Your Roof?
It can be less costly and time-consuming to repair a few shingles here and there. But there are times when this is not an option. Here are some situations where the best choice is to install a brand-new roof instead:
- Older Roof – A roof that’s guaranteed to last 25 years should be replaced at the 20-year mark to increase the roof’s lifetime. Newer materials will provide you with a more durable structure and will last much longer than older materials.
- Improper Installation – If your roof was installed incorrectly or using improper installation techniques, it might fail before its time. This is also true if it hasn’t been properly ventilated over the years.
- Major Damage – Serious storms, major winds, tornados, and hail tend to rip shingles out of place, especially if the roof is old. In such cases, repairing the roof may not be sufficient. You may need to go ahead and replace it.
Pros and Cons of Roof Replacement
During the roof installation, expect to be inconvenienced for a day or so. If the structure is large, it could take up to three days to complete the installation.
Here are some advantages of a roofing replacement:
- Long-Term Costs – Roof repairs aren’t always good long-term solutions because you may have to make repairs multiple times over the years. Installing a new one gives you a restart, so you don’t have to worry about it for another 25+ years.
- Functionality – Newer roofing materials offer better protection from the outside elements. Plus, limited lifetime guarantees are offered with most new roofs.
- Aesthetics – A new roof greatly improves your home’s curb appeal by improving the property’s overall aesthetics. You can also choose newer styles and colors, giving your home a brand-new look.
These are some of the cons of replacing your roof versus repairing it:
- Immediate Costs – A new roof installation is much more costly than simple repairs, especially if you choose high-end materials.
- Time – Repairing or replacing shingles could take a couple of hours. However, replacing the entire roof can take days.
Call Rhino Roofers for Trusted New Braunfels Roof Replacement
Want to check your roof to see if it’s damaged beyond repair? Simply stand a few feet away from the house and look up at the roof. If you see black spots are many tiles missing, your roof needs repairing or replacing. But how do you decide which is best for you?
A free 37-point roof inspection from Rhino Roofers will do the trick. Our team of honest professionals will thoroughly check your roof for damage. We’ll help you decide whether it can be repaired effectively or needs to be replaced. Give us a call or schedule your inspection online now.