5 Star Lakeway Roof Replacement Company
Nothing provides better protection to your Lakeway home than a sturdy, well-constructed roof. Unfortunately, roof damage can’t be completely avoided. Roof leaks can stem from many problems, so it’s vital to find a reliable roofing contractor to assess your roof’s state. The solution is Rhino Roofers! We are a 5-star central Texas company with a proven track record of providing our customers with reliable communication, quality workmanship, and outstanding customer service.
Should you replace your roof?
Homeowners make decisions about their homes on a daily basis. But how do you know when it’s time to replace your roof? Rhino Roofers can help you answer that question! We offer a free 37-point roof inspection that thoroughly assesses all aspects of your roof so you can make an informed decision. Factors that signal it’s time for a replacement are:
- Your roof is showing its age. No roof can last forever. The lifetime of your roof largely depends on the materials used to construct it. Lakeway’s hot and sunny climate can accelerate the aging process of certain roof materials, such as asphalt shingles.
- Asphalt : 15-30 years
- Architectural shingles : 25-30 years
- Wood shingles : 30 years
- Clay tiles : 50+ years
- Metal : 50-70 years
- Slate tiles : 50-100 years
- Leaks are a common problem. Roof leaks indicate that a roof is starting to fail. When your roof is young, leaks can be easily repaired. As your roof ages, though, roof repairs become more expensive and less effective.
Pros of Roof Replacement
- A new roof reduces energy costs. A new roofing system will better insulate your Lakeway home from the hot Texas sun, reducing energy costs. A roof replacement is also a great time to take advantage of new and improved roofing materials such as solar reflective shingles or cool roof technology.
- A roof replacement can solve complex problems. Your roof is more than just shingles or tiles. It’s a complete system designed to protect your home. Repairs can save you money in the short term, but they are a simple solution that cannot solve complex problems. Extensive issues that involve multiple layers of your roof can only be fixed with a full roof replacement.
- A new roof enhances your home’s value. Your roof plays a big part in your home’s curb appeal. On average, a new roof has a 60% return rate and an average increase in selling price of $8,000!
Cons of Roof Replacements
- The price tag can be steep. Replacing your roof can be costly, depending on the size and slope of your roof.
- A roof replacement takes time. A proper roof replacement requires careful planning and coordination with your roofing company. The extra time will be well worth it once you have a beautiful new, leak-free roof!
The Rhino Roofers Promise
At Rhino Roofers, we take pride in our craftsmanship and customer service. With our industry expertise and our local knowledge, there is no roofing project we can’t do. We can help you make informed decisions about your roof from start to finish. Rhino Roofers has got you covered – literally.