5 Star Hutto Roof Replacement Company
Structurally, your roof is the most important part of your home. While most roofing in Hutto is built to last for a couple of decades, inclement weather and heavy winds can take a toll on your Hutto home, sending your roof into disrepair. When the time for replacement comes quickly and suddenly, the next steps can seem overwhelming. Finding a contractor who can help you through the process helps make it stress-free.
When to Choose Roof Replacement
Every Hutto homeowner hopes they’ll get many years of life from their home’s roof. However, with each storm or suspected incident, you’ll want to inspect the interior and exterior of your home for clues about your roof’s condition. These signs of deterioration might signal that your roof needs to be replaced.
- Leaks: Leaks start from the roof. Even microscopic damage can let water into your home. With visible leaks, there’s also likely damage you cannot see.
- Loose or falling granules: When your shingles deteriorate from age or water, you’ll see granules in your gutter or near your foundation.
- Warping, sagging, or buckling shingles: If your shingles aren’t sitting flush to your roof or are looking warped, your roof has experienced water damage.
- Mold and fungi: Water is the structural enemy of your roof. The presence of mold, algae, and fungi indicates moisture.
- Major past repairs: If your roof has had many or major repairs, its lifespan is likely shorter than average.
- Rising energy bills: If your roof is no longer insulating your home properly, your HVAC system works harder and raises energy bills.
- Age: With an average lifespan of 20-25 years, most roofs need replacement through normal wear and tear.
If you see any significant signs, you should partner with an experienced roofer. With access to proper equipment and years of experience, a roofer can tell exactly where your roof struggles. They will be able to walk you through the root cause of your roofing issues and help you decide if a roof replacement is right for your home.
The Roof Replacement Experience
Even with the best contractor, a roof replacement will temporarily change how you live your life. Setting proper expectations for what to expect prepares you for the disruption and helps you plan. These are some of the positives and negatives you may experience.
- Your home has increased property value and added curb appeal.
- You have a chance to redesign your home’s exterior.
- Replacement eliminates compounding repair costs.
- You may create a more energy-efficient home.
- You may be temporarily displaced.
- There are long timelines compared to repair.
- Roof replacement is expensive.
A new roof is an expensive, intensive undertaking. The right roofer will help you navigate it with as little disruption as possible. Rhino Roofers has over a century of roofing experience in the Hutto area. Their top-notch customer service and dedication to quality make them the best choice in town. Contact Rhino Roofers today to schedule a free 37-point inspection and learn how we can help you protect your home.