Dripping Springs Roofing Company
A home is only as safe as its roof. Whether you’re building a new home or redoing your existing roof, finding a roofing contractor you trust is vital. A good contractor will be ready to partner with you to keep your Dripping Springs home safe throughout its lifetime.
While the gorgeous scenery and idyllic parks make Dripping Springs, Texas’s premier destination for events, the homes and businesses here all year round deserve to be treated with care. It only takes one instance of inclement weather to take your space from pristine to unlivable. When your roof needs replacement or repair, work with a contractor dedicated to crafting a roof as pristine as the neighborhood around it.
Keeping Your Home’s Roof In Shape
Your roof and gutters are the best way to protect your home from water damage. A properly fit set of gutters created by a knowledgeable roofer will direct water away from your home while the right material will keep it safe from the elements.
Here are some of the more popular roofing materials.
- Asphalt: With most US homes using asphalt shingles, this material is affordable and durable.
- Metal: Metal is the most durable type of roofing. It can last a lifetime but tends to be far more expensive.
- Tile: Tile roofing offers a distinctive look and is more protective than asphalt.
The Right Choice for a Commercial Property
Commercial properties require different attention than residential properties. Your employees, products, and customers all deserve to know your property is safe—and safety starts with a good roof. Your property will require a different type of roofing depending on its construction.
Here are some popular choices your contractor may suggest:
- Single-Ply Membrane: Single-ply membrane roofing includes materials like PVC and TPO. These offer a high level of insulation.
- Commercial Metal: Like its residential counterpart, commercial metal roofing is more expensive but highly durable. It is less likely to need replacement as early as other types of roofing.
- Foam: Spray foam roofing is becoming increasingly popular. This type of roofing is environmentally friendly and affordable.
- Modified Bitumen: As many businesses have flatter or lower-sloped roofs, materials like modified bitumen can be a great choice. It can withstand impact due to high flexibility.
Maintaining Your Investment
Whether through severe weather, impact, or age, all roofs will eventually require maintenance. When you find damage, fixing it can feel like a huge undertaking. However, working with a trusted contractor can expedite the process.
Making prompt repairs is important to keep your home safe, even beyond the roof. Even future damage is likely to be less harmful when a roof is in good repair. The right contractor will also help you work with your insurance company as you handle your repairs or replacement.
Don’t wait around on flaky contractors. Rhino Roofers’ Dripping Springs team has over 130 years of combined experience, ready to tackle even your most challenging roofing issues. Call us today to schedule a free 37-point inspection and find out how we can help you keep your home in spectacular shape.