Professional San Marcos Metal Roofing
Does your San Marcos home or business need roof repairs or a new installation? Having a hard time finding a local roofing contractor you can trust? Rhino Roofers provides our customers with free roof assessments. This helps save you from paying for costly, unnecessary work that breaks your budget. Let us help you develop the best plan for your Central Texas roofing needs.
Metal Roofing for San Marcos and All of Central Texas
Have you considered metal roofing? Metal is durable, fireproof, and lightweight, lowering installation and overall costs. Rhino Roofers offers a large range of colors and styles. We install the following types of metal roofs for homeowners and commercial property owners in San Marcos:
- Aluminum Roofing – Aluminum is lightweight, making it less painstaking and more affordable to install than some other types.
- Copper Roofing – Comes in panels, shingles, and continuous copper that’s flexible enough to deal with severe weather with a breeze.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing – Prefabricated, corrosion-resistant roofing metal perfect for directing water away from the structure’s roof.
- Metal Shingles – Replicate the look of wood, ceramic, cedar, or slate shingles with this more lightweight, fire-resistant material.
- Standing-Seam Metal Roofing – Provides extra home protection featuring mechanisms that interlock, such as mechanical lock, snap-lock, and batten panels seams.
- Steel Roofing – Steel metal roofs are energy-efficient, recyclable, simple to install, and very customizable.
- Commercial Metal Roofs – When installing new low-slope commercial roofing, we use metals such as aluminum, tin, copper, and stainless-steel products.
Is Metal Roofing Right for You?
It’s a common myth that metal roofs are only for commercial property. These days, this is far from the truth. Metal roofing materials also offer homeowners great functionality and aesthetically pleasing customizations that improve the curb appeal of both homes and businesses.
Still not sure if metal roofing is best for you? Here are some of the amazing advantages they bring to residential and commercial properties:
- Toughness – Manufactured to endure strong Texas winds, severe storms, nighttime frosts, and other harsh weather.
- Low-Maintenance – Maximize the life of your roof with periodic inspections and gutter maintenance.
- Long Life – Last up to 2-3 times longer than asphalt roofs and some other types.
- Long-Term Investment – Rest easy with a 50-Year Product and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty provided.
- Eco-Friendly – Metal roofing material is recyclable, making it environmentally friendly to replace all or part of your roof.
- Overall Savings – Other roofs may need repairs many times throughout the years, whereas a new metal roof installation saves you money by making a one-time investment.
Call Rhino Roofers for Professional Metal Roofing Service
Are you a San Marcos homeowner or commercial property owner who doesn’t intend to sell soon? Then, you need a roof that will stand strong for 50+ years. Turn to a local roof contractor known for exceptional, five-star customer service.
Rhino Roofers is a team of professionals with years of combined experience repairing and installing metal roofs. Contact us for a free evaluation, so we can recommend the best roofing plan for your home or business needs. Schedule your free roof inspection online today.