Top Rated San Marcos Roof Repair Company
Roof issues can seem like a homeowner’s worst nightmare. The roof is your home’s first defense against weather, water, and impact damage, so problems can quickly escalate and spread to the rest of your home. However, with swift action, issues can stay small and be fixed with a quick repair. How do you know if a repair is the right solution for you?
When Are Roof Repairs Necessary?
With the severe storms in the San Marcos area, checking your roof for damage is necessary. These intense elements can cause wear on your roof, even without sudden storm damage. Inspection, on your own and from a professional, is important to keeping your home livable.
To inspect your home, you can look for signs of damage like algae, worn areas, missing shingles, or roofing granules on your pavement. Other damage can be more subtle, so pulling out the magnifying binoculars gives you a better view of black spots of hail damage or more minor imperfections.
The biggest concern in the interior of your home is water damage. Water damage opens a can of worms and can cause mold, mildew, illness, and structural issues. Check for dark spots on your walls, ceilings, and HVAC system whenever you suspect you might have roof damage.
Do I Need a Replacement?
Roof replacement is a huge undertaking. You’ll want to look into repair and replacement when your roof is damaged. So, besides the opinion of a professional roofer, what are some signs you’ll need repair over replacement?
- Signs You Need a Repair
- The damage is minor.
- Your issues are focused on a tiny area of the roof.
- You’ve recently invested in a new roof, or your home is new construction.
- The majority of your roof has not experienced damage.
- Signs You Need a Replacement
- Your roof has experienced catastrophic damage from weather or impact.
- The roof is older and nearing the end of its lifespan.
- You are experiencing water damage on the interior or exterior of your home.
- There is physical damage throughout your home.
- A professional roofer has recommended replacement.
How Does Roof Repair Work?
If your roof can be repaired instead of replaced, you’ll still need to work with a San Marcos roofer. A roofer will help you navigate everything from inspection to payment.
- Repair costs less than replacement.
- The time investment is minimal.
- A lower price buys time to save for a new roof.
- Small fixes extend the life of your existing roof.
- Issues can add up over time.
- Repair typically has shorter warranties.
- All roofs will eventually need replacement.
Call Us for San Marcos Roof Repairs
Roof repairs are a vital part of homeownership. When your home’s structure is at risk, work with a company that knows what San Marcos homes need to withstand the elements. Rhino Roofers offers a free 37-point inspection. Call today to see how our experienced team can improve your roof’s structure.