Professional Dripping Springs Metal Roofing
Your home should give you peace of mind. A well-maintained, durable roof is one less thing to think about. When considering replacing your roof, you have a wide variety of options. If you’re looking for a roofing material that will withstand all of the harsh weather Dripping Springs can throw, metal roofing might be a great option.
What Is Metal Roofing?
The most durable option, metal roofing is a great way to protect your home investment and keep your home safe for your family. While expensive, metal roofing offers unbeatable protection from the harsh Dripping Springs climate. It can adapt to heat and withstand impact from hail and debris. Nearly impenetrable, metal roofing is often considered a lifetime roof.
Unlike traditional asphalt shingles, metal roofing will always stand out. While metal roofing has a distinctive look, it can still be customized for your unique taste. You’ll typically find metal roofing in three different styles.
- Corrugated: Most metal roofing is corrugated because it prevents water damage and is corrosion resistant.
- Standing-Seam: With snap lock, mechanical lock, and batten panel options, standing-seam roofing can be tailored to different climates.
- Metal Shingles: If you want to replicate a traditional roof with added security, metal shingles are a great option.
What materials are used in metal roofing?
There’s more to metal roofing than styles and shapes. Material is one of the biggest choices homeowners have when investing in a metal roof. There are three typical metals used in roofing, and each one has its own strengths.
- Aluminum: This type of roofing is the lightest weight and most cost-effective type of metal roofing. The reflective surface regulates indoor temperatures and can be shaped into many styles.
- Copper: Copper is more flexible than aluminum and has high levels of customization. It tends to be more durable with a unique, distinctive look that will make your home a show-stopper.
- Steel: The most expensive option, steel roofing offers unbeatable durability. It has all of the temperature-regulating pros of aluminum while being almost entirely impact resistant and easy to maintain.
What makes metal roofing a great choice?
Though pricey, metal roofing can be a fantastic choice. As discussed, the durability of metal roofing makes it an investment worth making. A metal roof typically requires fewer repairs throughout its lifespan and saves money on maintenance. Metal may be your best option if you’re looking for a roof that will last longer than traditional asphalt roofing.
A metal roof is also a sustainable choice for the environmentally conscious homeowner. The reflective surfaces save energy and effort by reducing your air conditioning use. They are also made of recycled materials and can be recycled at the end of their life.
Our Dripping Springs customers love getting all the benefits metal roofing offers. When investing in a high-quality metal roof, work with a roofing company with over a century of combined experience and top-notch customer service. Call Rhino Roofers now for a free 37-point inspection from one of our knowledgeable roofers.