5 Star Dripping Springs Roof Replacement Company
Is your roof screaming, “SOS”? If so, you must repair it or get a roof replacement. Making minor repairs and replacing random shingles is much less expensive than installing a brand-new roof. However, if your roof has serious issues, you may need to remove it altogether. When your roof needs help, Rhino Roofers offers personalized solutions for roof replacement services in Dripping Springs, TX.
Should You Replace Your Roof?
Your roof’s condition greatly affects your real estate’s overall value. A non-functional roof exposes your buildings to damage from wind, storms, and outdoor elements. In time, your roof may give out on you altogether. But you can avoid this by inspecting your roof regularly for visible problems, such as holes, mold, or mildew. For these issues, a good repair job should suffice.
Looking for ways to save money on your roofing solutions? Then, catch those minor issues and repair them quickly before they grow. If your roof becomes severely damaged, a replacement is your only option. It’s a greater financial investment. But it improves your property’s value and curb appeal, making a roof replacement worth the costs.
8 Signs You Need a New Roof
During your DIY roof inspection, check for these eight things to help determine whether you need a roof replacement:
- Water leaks or spots in your attic
- Sagging or flabby-looking roof
- Shingles buckle or bend
- Very expensive cooling bill
- Your roof’s lifespan has expired or is close to it
- Flashing is compromised or missing
- Fungi, mildew, moss, or mold are visibly noticeable.
- Roof leaks in multiple spots
Pros and Cons of a Roof Replacement
Unless you’re shopping for a roofing makeover, why waste money on removing and replacing your old roof with a new one? However, the last thing you want to do is spend time repairing spots and replacing shingles when bigger issues exist beneath the surface.
A new roof is a financial investment in your real estate. But is that your only option for improving your roof’s functionality and lifespan? There are advantages and disadvantages of a roof replacement versus roof repairs. Here are a few to help you decide what’s best for you:
- Pros of Roof Replacements
- Increases real estate’s value
- Better aesthetics and curb appeal
- Prolongs roof’s overall lifespan
- Lowers cost of cooling building
- Adds long-term value to the property
- Allows contractors to locate and repair major damage hidden beyond the naked eye
Cons of Roof Replacements
- Repairs are generally cheaper
- A repair job takes less time
- Repairing your roof requires less labor, time, and materials
Rhino Roofers Roof Replacement Services in Dripping Springs
We aim to help you make the best residential or commercial property choices. Still not sure which roofing solution you need most? For DIY roof inspection tips, check out our video How to Check Your Roof for Damage. Learn how to inspect your own roof for holes, leaks, fungi, etc…
Rhino Roofers serves Central Texas homeowners and commercial property owners. We offer free inspections to help you decide between a roof replacement or simple repairs. Start by scheduling your free roof inspection for your Dripping Springs property today.