Professional Clarksville Metal Roofing
Turn to a local roofing company for the roof protection your real estate deserves. Rhino Roofers is your local Clarksville Historic District metal roof installers and repair experts. We start by letting you choose from a wide array of color choices and styles. Then we’ll discuss your options and customize a plan for your roofing repair, re-roofing, or new roof installation project.
Install roofing material that withstands dangerous Texas winds and rains. For that, the best option is metal. We offer durable, lightweight, and fireproof metals to protect your Central Texas property for decades.
What Is Metal Roofing?
A metal roof can be constructed in several styles from a variety of materials.
- Aluminum has a high strength-to-weight ratio. Its ability to be recycled numerous times without losing quality makes it an affordable and readily available material.
- Copper is more expensive, but nothing can compete with its lovely reddish-orange color, which develops over time into a unique greenish patina. Be cautious with real copper roofs, though, as the patina can stain surrounding features such as siding and brick.
- Galvanized steel is refined iron produced via a basic oxygen furnace process. It can provide your home with a timeless look in a variety of finishes.
- Corrugated panels use an exposed fastener system which allows for a quick and easy installation. When most people think of a metal roof, they probably think of corrugated panels.
- Standing seam roofs feature a concealed fastener system where panels interlock with each other to create a weathertight seal. This style protects the fasteners from UV rays and erosion.
- Metal shingles are the perfect balance between the classic shingle look and the durability of metal.
What are the advantages of a metal roof?
Installing a new roof is a big undertaking. Consider the following benefits of metal roofing to help you decide if metal is right for your Clarksville home.
- Most metal roofs are rated by Underwriters Laboratories as class 4, which is the highest possible rating for roofing material. A metal roof is also naturally resistant to moss, fungus, pests, and fire, contributing to its long lifespan.
- The materials used to construct metal roofs are at least 25% recycled. Additionally, your entire metal roof can be fully recycled at the end of its long life and converted into a new sheet of metal or other useful products.
- Great long-term investment
- Metal roofs last a minimum of 50 years. The initial installation may be expensive, but, combined with their low maintenance, metal roofs will more than earn their return over the years. Plus, your home insurance may offer discounts for installing a metal roof.
- Maximum rain (and snow) shedding
- The slippery surface of a metal roof makes it hard for water or snow to take hold. If your Clarksville home has a low slope, this will prevent water from accumulating on your roof.
A metal roof requires special skills and experience to install correctly. If you decide that a metal roof is the right choice for your Clarksville home, contact our Rhino Roofers team today! We provide the best experience in new construction because customer satisfaction is always our top priority!