Top Rated Castle Hills Asphalt Shingle Roofing Company
As a former Texas Community of the Year, homes in Castle Hill were built with quality in mind. That’s why you’ll see shingled roofing on most homes throughout the community. Shingled roofing is an affordable option that can withstand the severe weather Central Texas receives. Affordability and reliability make shingles an attractive option throughout Castle Hill and the rest of the United States.
Constructing a Shingle
Crafting a shingle is a process that contains three different elements: a fiberglass mat, adhesive asphalt, and colored granules. Together, these three layers create a strong material that can withstand impact and waterproof your home. Despite having the same elements, there are multiple types of shingles.
- Three-Tab Asphalt Shingles: These shingles look like a strip of three shingles in one. They are the most common roofing material in the United States.
- Architectural Asphalt Shingles: Architectural shingles are a step up from three-tab shingles because of their extra strength and attractive look.
- Premium Asphalt Shingles: Premium shingles offer a special aesthetic and, while more expensive than other shingles, give the luxury look of roofing materials like tile or metal.
Are Shingles Right for Your Home?
Every homeowner should feel empowered to make their own decisions regarding their home. While shingles are popular, there’s a chance that you might prefer another roofing option. Speak with a roofing professional about what to consider if looking at shingles for your home.
- Since shingles are such a common choice, many different roofers will be able to make quality repairs.
- Your roofer can offer you a wide range of aesthetic options like style and color.
- Shingles have an approachable price point.
- With fireproofing and impact resistance, shingles can withstand the elements.
- Shingles have the potential to come loose or tear, which can cause damage to the home.
- While common, shingles aren’t as protective as higher-end materials.
- This type of roof comes with a countdown. In around 20 years, it will likely need to be replaced.
A sudden roof replacement can seem like a nightmare to most homeowners, but with most roofing lasting at least 20 years, it is a quality investment in the safety and look of your Castle Hills home. Whether sudden severe weather or regular wear and tear has damaged your roof, the following signs suggest the need for a roof replacement.
- Any chimneys or skylights have worn or warped spots.
- The interior of your home has staining from water damage.
- There has been a catastrophic storm or impact damage.
- You see cracked, loose, or missing shingles throughout your roof.
- Your roof is nearing the end of its 20-year lifespan.
Reliable Asphalt Shingle Roofing with Rhino Roofers
Shingled roofing might be common, but the service you’ll get from Rhino Roofers is not. Rhino’s Castle Hills team has over a century of combined experience and is ready to take your shingled roof from ordinary to extraordinary. Call today for a free 37-point inspection to learn how Rhino Roofers can help extend the life of your roof.