5 Star Metal Roofing Company in Castle Hills
Metal roofing is a low-maintenance, lightweight, and durable option for Castle Hills roofs. These types of roofs are quick and easy to install, making them more affordable than some other types. They’re also heat-reflective, which could save you money. Not sure if a metal roof is best for your property? Rhino Roofers can guide you.
Should I Choose Metal Roofing?
Metal roofs generally are made of steel, aluminum, or copper. Steel sheets are metallically coated with a combination of aluminum and zinc or zone alone to keep them from rusting. Then, a baked-on finish is added. On the other hand, aluminum sheets do not get coated, but coats of paint are applied.
Also known as a natural metal product, copper is neither coated nor painted because this metal doesn’t rust. It’s a popular roofing metal for bay windows or other special features when homeowners want to create unique looks that add aesthetics and curb appeal to their homes.
Metal Roofing Options in Castle Hills
Currently, Rhino Roofers offers six types of metal roofing materials for Castle Hills homeowners:
- Aluminum Roofing – This lightweight, durable material is not commonly used because it’s not very fashionable. However, it’s one of the most affordable because of low-cost labor and materials.
- Cooper Roofing – The flexibility of this material gives it the ability to withstand harsh weather conditions. Because of its flexible nature, contractors can shape it in various ways.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing – This material is prefabricated to be lightweight and durable. It directs rain away from your home’s roof while resisting rust and decay.
- Metal Shingles – Although this roofing material resembles shingles, it’s much more lightweight and versatile than other types of roofing. This fire-resistant material can be made to look like slate, wood, cedar, or ceramic.
- Standing-Seam Metal Roofing – These roofs feature interlocking mechanisms, which provide a special type of roofing protection. Choose from mechanical locks, batten panels, or snap-lock seams.
- Steel Roofing – This is lightweight, durable, energy-efficient, and recyclable. It’s simple to install and easily customized while also being affordable.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
Castle Hills homes sometimes suffer from wind gusts and harsh hail. Metal roofing is manufactured to withstand these weather conditions. Here are the main pros of metal roof installations:
- Durability – Constructed to survive strong winds, severe storms, heavy rains, and other harsh weather. This low-maintenance roofing option can last for decades with proper routine inspections.
- Longevity – Stays reliable 2-3 times longer than asphalt roofing and other materials. However, it can be a bit more expensive because it can possibly last a lifetime.
- Sustainable – Manufactured using recyclable metals, making this roofing material eco-friendly. Therefore, when replacing your metal roof, the old material doesn’t hurt the environment or need to go to a landfill.
Reliable Metal Roofing with Rhino Roofers
Rhino Roofers of Central Texas is a team of expert roofing contractors devoted to providing excellent customer service. Let us help you understand your options and decide what type of material is best for your home. Schedule a free roof inspection for your property today!