San Antonio’s Leading Asphalt Shingle Roofers
A 5-star experience for you and your roof!
The Top-Rated Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services in San Antonio
Asphalt shingle roofs are the most popular roofing choice in San Antonio. They’re sturdy, reliable, and affordable. With asphalt shingles, you’ll have many styles and color options to choose from. Whether you have a specific color in mind or want to mimic another roofing style, we’ll find the perfect fit for your home.
Rhino Roofers is the San Antonio roofing contractor you can depend on. We’re here to answer any questions you may have and to help narrow down options that will work best for your home and your budget. Our team is the best of the best — you’ll be thrilled with your new roof.
Call us today at (210) 361-7663 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our asphalt roofing services and all the options available for your home. We also specialize a variety of roofing system from metal to tile roofing.
Brands We Work With
We work with different brands of asphalt shingles to ensure you can find the perfect roof for your home. Rhino Roofers is an Owens Corning Preferred roofing company. We are also Malarkey Emerald Pro certified. Each of these certifications require our team to stay up-to-date with the latest roofing technologies from our manufacturers. Even better, they allow us to offer you — our customer — better and longer warranties.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
- Affordable: Asphalt shingles provide a quality roof at the lowest price tag, making them a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, you can have a great roof that doesn’t break the bank.
- Style Variety: There is an array of color and style options to choose from with asphalt shingles. Depending on your budget, you can even choose shingles that look like other materials.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple, cost effective, and straight-forward to install. Like paint, you can color match your shingles, even if they are discontinued. As long as you find a roofer who knows that they’re doing, your roof can last over 20 years!
- Shortest Lifespan: Out of all the roofing options out there, asphalt shingle roofs have the shortest lifespan of at least 20 years. Homeowners who plan on staying in their homes for more than 20 years will likely have to budget for a roof replacement at some point.
- Susceptible to Weather and Impact: Shingles can easily crack from impact, including hail or heavy debris blowing around in high winds. Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can also cause warping of some asphalt shingle types.