Roof Replacement San Antonio
WE BUILD TOUGH ROOFS!
The Trusted San Antonio Roof Replacement Contractor - Rhino Roofers
If your home’s roof in San Antonio, TX is old, damaged, or not functional anymore, consider the significant renovation project of getting a San Antonio roof replacement. With a new roof, your home will not only look better but also function better and provide protection against harsh weather such as wind, rain, and hail. San Antonio, TX has an extreme climate, and it’s essential to have a sturdy and reliable roof to withstand these weather conditions. Whether you are looking to replace residential or commercial roofing, there are many options available, including various materials, styles, and colors. A professional roofing contractor can help you navigate the selection process and ensure that your new roof is installed correctly and meets your specific needs and budget, Rhino Roofers is your trusted San Antonio Roofing Company.
Your 5-Star Rated Roof Replacement Professionals Serving San Antonio
Depending on your roof’s materials, it could last anywhere between 12 years and hundreds. Most of us are going to need to replace our roofs at some point. Whether that’s from ordinary wear and tear, old age, or even extreme damage from a storm, your roof is going to decline eventually. The experienced team at Rhino Roofers in San Antonio is ready to give you a newer, more modern roof and bring your home back to its former glory.
Our aim is to offer roofing solutions that are long-lasting and durable. We strive to enhance the value and appearance of our customers’ properties for many years to come. Our team is well equipped to manage all your roofing requirements, such as fitting shingle or metal roofs, among other residential roofing contractors.
Sometimes, a good quality repair is all you need to extend the life of your current roof. But other times, patching is just making the integrity of your roof decline faster and you need to invest in a new one. The factors below can give you an indication of when it might be time to install a new roof.
How Much Does a Roof Typically Cost in
Roof replacement or repair can be a significant inconvenience and expense. It is crucial to address the issue promptly, as delaying it may worsen the situation and result in higher costs. Although the process can be daunting, it is essential to ensure that it is done correctly to avoid further problems and expenses in the future.
- The United States Census states that the average size of a residential roof in America is 17-20 squares, which equals 1700-2000 square feet. The national average cost for replacing a roof in the US is approximately $7,886. If you are located in Houston, you can expect to pay an average of $6,023 for a residential roof replacement, and for a new roof installation in San Antonio, the cost will fall between $5,185 to $6,861.
- The cost of installing a roof can vary depending on the type. For example, asphalt roofing costs between $146-238 per 100 sq.ft., tile roofing costs $480-631 per 100 sq.ft., metal roofing costs $682-892 per 100 sq.ft., slate roofing costs $663-1,648 per 100 sq.ft., and flat roofs costs $119-196 per 100 sq.ft.
- Although the numbers and cost estimates may seem intimidating, it’s important to remember that investing in your home’s roof will ultimately pay off in the future. It’s better to properly address all issues at once rather than spending years fixing small problems that can add up to thousands of dollars in expenses. If you’re in need of residential and commercial roofing services, give Rhino Roofers a call.
Rhino Roofers is Your Residential Roofing Company
Roof Installation and Replacement San Antonio
Why Rhino Roofers For Your Commercial Roof Project?
- Safety: Safety is, above all, the most important factor in any roofing project. Our safety record is backed by years of experience and well-taught safety practices. Not to mention an insurance policy that exceeds many other roofers in the area.
- Quality: Rhino Roofers has completed some of the largest roofing projects in Central Texas. We deliver each project using our leading quality standards, products, and job procedures. Furthermore, a large portion of our business comes from referrals and repeat customers which goes to show our emphasis on quality.
- Integrity: Rhino Roofers is a trusted and well-respected roofing company in Central Texas. With years of experience, our reputation is what keeps us at the industry forefront. In the long run, it’s better to do the right thing from the beginning and that’s what keeps us going.
At some point, every roof will need replacement. Rhino Roofers has the experience needed when it comes to replacing roofs. For this reason, Rhino Roofers should be on the top of your list when it comes to your next roof project.
Rhino Roofers is the leader in Central Texas commercial roofing. Ready to get started? Have additional questions? Regardless, you can book your free inspection and discover why so many customers choose us over other roofing companies
Residential Roof Replacement and Repair FAQs
This will depend on how your gutters were installed. Even if we have to temporarily remove the gutters, we can usually put them back on. However, a new roof is a great time to upgrade your current gutters because this prevents them from being damaged during the roofing process.
As homeowners in Texas ourselves, we understand the importance of a solid and secure roof. We also know that the decision to replace your roof is a big one, so we are happy to answer all your questions and guide you through the process. Also, we prioritize customer satisfaction and ensure that every customer receives the expected service before operating our roofing business.
If you are in San Antonio and need quality roofing services, it is advisable to research and compare the offerings of different San Antonio roofing companies to choose the one that best fits your needs and budget. Contact us today for a free consultation and we will send out one of our top San Antonio roofing contractors to inspect your roof.