5-Star Rated Seguin Roof Replacement Company
Are you seeing signs that your Seguin home’s roof is damaged? Minor repairs can be made quickly by a local professional. But if there’s significant damage, the roof may need replacing. The experts at Rhino Roofers can help you find the best solution for your home or business.
Should You Replace Your Roof?
If your roof needs a few shingles replaced, repairing your roof can be less costly and time-consuming than a new installation. But deciding which choice is best is not always easy. Here are some reasons to choose a roof replacement over repairs:
- Older Roof – If your roof is over 20 years old, it’s quickly approaching the end of its life. The best route is to replace it using newer materials. They are designed to last longer and are much more durable.
- Improper Installation – DIY roofers tend to use improper installation techniques. Often, roofs are installed without proper ventilation, so they fail long before their time. In such cases, it’s best to replace it and save yourself some stress.
- Major Damage – Minor and moderate repairs can improve your roof. However, if there’s extensive damage from things like hail and tornados, it may be more cost-effective to replace the entire roof instead.
Pros and Cons of Roof Replacement
Replacing a roof can be a bit of an inconvenience, although it’s well worth it. Expect a big mess and lots of noise for about 1-3 days, depending on the size of the roof.
Pros of professional roof installation:
- Long-Term Costs – Shingles can become damaged, loose and completely fall off over time. Replacing them here and there, over and over, can add up over time. Installing a new roof restarts the clock, allowing you to feel protected for another 25+ years.
- Functionality – Durability is key when it comes to roofs. Newer roofing materials are designed to sustain the elements and last much longer. They also come with limited lifetime guarantees, unlike your old roof.
- Curb Appeal – A brand-new roof will give your home an eye-catching look. A new roof is one of the best home improvements you can make to improve curb appeal while upgrading to modern-day styles and colors.
Some of the disadvantages of replacing your roof instead of repairing it:
- Immediate Costs – The cost of installing a new roof is much higher and may be unnecessary when minor or moderate repairs are needed.
- Time – A professional can complete minor repairs in just hours. However, a roof replacement can take a couple of days.
Call Rhino Roofers for Roof Replacement in Seguin, TX
Step away from the structure and look up at the roof. If there are a couple of shingles missing, replacing them may be all you need. But if there are many missing or you see black spots, you may have a bigger problem.
The professionals at Rhino Roofers professionals offer home and business owners in Seguin a free 37-point roof inspection. Give us a call or schedule your inspection online, and we’ll help you decide your best route.
Providing roofing services in Seguin and the following zip code: 78123, 78155, 78156