5 Star Round Rock Metal Roofing Company
Rhino Roofers is a metal roofing company with decades of industry experience in the Round Rock area. We offer all Central Texas commercial property owners and homeowners 50-year product and lifetime workmanship warranties. Protect your property’s integrity. Contact us for a free assessment so we can assist you with your budget-friendly roofing needs.
What is Metal Roofing?
Manufacturers construct metal roofing using stainless steel, copper, granite, aluminum, or tin. These metals are all durable, lightweight, simple to install, and fireproof. Easy installation means cutting overall costs in the end. Choose from a wide array of colors and styles that add touches of pizazz to your property’s curb appeal.
Metal as a roofing material is common among business owners with low-slope commercial roofs. However, these roofs are also growing more common with homeowners. They are popular for multi-family real estate and other residential homeowners seeking options for the long haul. Chat with the Rhino Roofers experts to discuss your Round Rock roofing options.
Metal Roofing Options
Rhino Roofers offers a variety of metal roof options within the Round Rock community, such as:
- Aluminum Roofs – Durable, affordable, lightweight, and basic, with very little labor required.
- Copper Roofs – Flexible continuous, panel, and shingle styles offer improved flexibility and the ability to withstand severe weather.
- Steel Roofs – Lightweight, durable, energy-efficient, recyclable, affordable, easy to install, and customizable.
- Corrugated Roofs – Prefabricated, lightweight, durable, directs water away from structure and corrosion resistant.
- Standing–Seam Roofs – Provides added protections with three different seam types and interlocking mechanisms.
- Metal Shingle Roofs – Resembles cedar, wood, slate, or ceramic shingles, but much more versatile and resistant to fire.
Benefits of Metal Roofs
Some homeowners, investment property, and income property owners benefit greatly from metal roofs. But this roofing solution is not for every situation when installing a new roof. When choosing the best roofing materials, your location, budget, and long-term goals matter.
Below are just some of the exceptional advantages of replacing your residential or commercial roofing material with a metal roof:
- Strong – Metal endures debris, animals, and different types of harsh weather, like gusts of high winds.
- Long-Lasting – With proper maintenance, metal remains intact for years, or, in some cases, your life in your home.
- Overall Cost Savings – Metal roofs last for decades, so, over time, they’re less costly than asphalt shingles.
- Easy Maintenance – Upkeep is limited in comparison to tile, concrete, or shingle roofing solutions.
- Eco-Friendly – Metal is recyclable, including old, used roofing materials, making metal roofs very eco-friendly.
Contact Rhino Roofers for Top-Notch Metal Roofing
Installing a new metal roof means gifting your property with one of the strongest roofing materials in the industry. These roofs are made to endure Central Texas high winds that wreak havoc on local real estate. Metal also withstands rust and doesn’t break down over time, making it perfect for Round Rock roofs.
Let’s discuss your options and determine the best choice for your property. Consult with the 5-star industry experts you can trust to give you an honest evaluation. Call Rhino Roofers, your local Round Rock metal roofing contractor. Or book your free roof evaluation online today.