THE RHINO ROOFERS PROMISE
We promise to treat you as we would our own family, helping you understand every step, and ensuring the process is as comfortable as possible. We will treat your home as we would our own home by ensuring all safety precautions are taken to protect you, your home, gardens, lawn, and property. We promise to build your roof to the stringent Total Protection Roofing System (TPRS) standards to ensure we leave you with a beautiful looking, durable roof that will last decades. And we promise to leave your yard in the condition it was prior to us arriving.
Here’s how Rhino Roofers addresses each important area customers have voiced as concerns:
- Be honest with me about whether I need a roof replacement or repairs: Integrity is a core value, and we take it very seriously. We will never recommend a replacement or repair of your roof if it is not necessary.
- Make the process as easy and stress-free as possible: We understand replacing your roof is not the most enjoyable project for you. We know the pain points homeowners tend to have, and we’re committed to proactively addressing each area of concern and ensuring that this is not only a relatively painless process, but also refreshingly pleasant.
- Educate me to ensure I feel comfortable with the insurance and build process: We will walk you through the build process and the process of working with your insurance company and make the whole process as easy as possible for you.
- Constantly communicate with me so I’m never feeling lost: We’re committed to ensuring you’re updated on everything that’s happening, being committed to timelines, and being responsive to your questions and requests during the process.
- Build a solid roof following the strictest industry standards: Rhino installs each roof using the Total Protection Roofing System (TPRS), ensuring every piece fits tightly to form a tough, long-lasting roof.
- Provide me with assurance that my roof will be a tough, long-lasting roof: We’re so confident in the materials that we use, the TPRS roofing systems that we build, and the expertise of our crews, that we offer an industry-leading Limited Lifetime Warranty on workmanship and 50-year on materials.
- Ensure highest safety standards: Planning, providing, and training are the three principles around our safety standards. Planning ensures proper safety procedures are in place before the project even begins. Providing the proper equipment including fall protection, ladder stabilizers and specialized sticky shoes (called Cougar Paws) ensures our guys are safe when climbing up a ladder and walking around on your roof. And, all employees receive ongoing training on proper set-up and use of safety equipment.
- Have the appropriate insurance to ensure I’m made whole if anything goes wrong: Rhino Roofers is committed to your safety, as well as the safety and protection of your home and items, and our crews. Even so, we believe it’s important to carry the proper liability insurance to ensure you’re made whole if something were to go wrong and cause damage.
- Leave my yard in as good or better a shape than when the roofing crew arrived: Prepare and protect is how we keep your yard safe from construction debris. We start by doing a walk-around with you to identify areas of concern, then we install a system called the Rhino Wall. Rhino Wall is a tough fabric that is tautly draped over your flowers, shrubs, windows, and doors to protect them from falling debris. After the job is complete our project manager will do a sweep of the property with high-powered magnets to ensure nothing was left behind.
We’re committed to providing you a top-notch experience while building you a roof that will last for decades.