Professional Olmos Park Metal Roofing Services
When your Olmos Park home or business needs roofing repairs or a new roof installed, turn to the local professionals you can trust. Rhino Roofers offers free roof assessments to save you money on unnecessary, costly work your residential or commercial property doesn’t need. We’ll help you create the best plan for your needs based on your budget.
High-Quality Metal Roofing Options
These are the types of metal roofing we currently install for Olmos Park homeowners and commercial property owners:
- Aluminum Roofing – Because aluminum is so lightweight, this roofing material is easier to install than other types, cutting labor costs while making it more affordable.
- Copper Roofing – Available as shingles, panels, and continuous, copper roof material handles severe weather well because of its flexibility.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing – This prefabricated metal is corrosion resistant, making it outstanding for directing water away from your home’s roof.
- Metal Shingles – Create the look of slate, wood, cedar, or ceramic shingles using a more versatile, fire-resistant, lightweight material.
- Standing-Seam Metal Roofing – Get extra home protection with interlocking mechanisms such as batten panels, snap-lock, or mechanical lock seams.
- Steel Roofing – A steel metal roof is all the above, plus easy-to-install, recyclable, energy-efficient, and very customizable.
- Commercial Metal Roofs – We use tin, aluminum, stainless steel, and copper products when installing low-slope roofs on commercial buildings.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
Heard through the grapevine that metal roofs are only for commercial property? Well, this may have been true in the past. But today, these roofs are designed to bring more functionality and aesthetics to both homes and businesses looking for better curb appeal.
Not sure if metal is the right choice for your property? Here are some of the advantages of installing a metal roof on your residential or commercial real estate:
- Toughness – Built to withstand strong Texas winds, nighttime frosts, severe storms, and other extreme weather conditions.
- Low-Maintenance – Periodic inspections and clean gutters are all you need to maximize the life of the roof.
- Long Life – Metal can last 2-3 times longer than some other materials, such as asphalt roofs.
- Long-Term Investment – Comes with a 50-Year Product and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.
- Eco-Friendly – Metal is 100% recyclable, so replaced parts and old roofing material don’t end up overflowing our landfills.
- Overall Savings – Unlike making repairs multiple times over the years, installing a new metal roof is a one-time investment that saves you more over time.
Take Your Roof to the Next Level with Rhino Roofers
For any homeowner and commercial property owner with no plans to sell anytime soon, you need a roof that will last 50+ years. You deserve a Central Texas metal roof company known in the community for outstanding customer service.
Rhino Roofers is dedicated to offering superior quality products to all our customers. Let our Olmos Park contractors recommend the best options for your home or business roofing needs. Schedule your free roof inspection online today.