Top Rated Buda Asphalt Shingle Roofing
A properly maintained roof is your best defense against any weather – from snow and sleet to rain and hail. Maintaining or replacing your roof can be a significant undertaking, and finding a trustworthy roofing contract can be difficult. Look no further! Rhino Roofers is a premier roofing company with decades of experience. We can provide Buda homeowners unparalleled customer service while offering top-notch roof repairs and asphalt shingle replacements.
What Are Asphalt Shingles?
Asphalt shingles have been the industry standard for many years. They remain a popular option for homeowners in the Buda area. Unlike other roof options, asphalt shingles are lightweight, economical, and easy to maintain. In addition to asphalt, they feature an adhesive backing.
Which type of asphalt shingle is right for you?
- Basic style made from a single layer of asphalt
- Also known as strip shingles
- Only one style, but with many color options
- Gives your roof a standard, smooth look
- Least expensive to install
- Will need to be repaired or replaced sooner than other shingle types
- Thicker style made with multiple layers
- Unique shapes available that add more dimension to the look of a roof
- More expensive to install than 3-tab shingles but less expensive than luxury shingles
- More durable than 3-tab shingles
- Made from a blend of materials to create heavyweight layers
- Gives your roof a look that can resemble wood shakes or natural slate
- Offer the highest quality, coloration, and dimensionality
- Premium protection from the elements
- Most expensive to install
Are Asphalt Shingles Right for My Home?
As with any roofing material, asphalt shingles have pros and cons. It’s important to carefully weigh both to decide if they are right for your home.
- Large selection of types and colors
- Naturally fire resistant
- Will need to be replaced periodically or if severely damaged
- Can develop mold or mildew under rainy conditions
- Can become warped under high heat conditions
Severe weather can take a toll on asphalt shingles. If you suspect your roof has sustained damage, it’s best to let a professional inspect it. Any of the following can indicate permanent damage:
- Missing shingles
- Shingles with dark spots or bruises
- Shingles that are cracked or broken
- Lifted shingles with broken glue seals
- Granule loss
Asphalt shingles can’t last forever. That’s why it’s important to periodically have your roof inspected. If it’s been more than 20 years since your last roof inspection, now is the time for one. Contact the Rhino Roofers team today for a free inspection of your Buda home or business.
Contact Rhino Roofers for Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Buda, TX
With decades of experience and an emphasis on customer service, Rhino Roofers is the obvious choice for roof installation and repair in Buda. We can answer any question and look forward to helping you keep your roof in optimal condition. Rhino Roofers has got you covered – literally.