5 Star Bee Cave Metal Roofing Services
The roof is one of the essential parts of a house. Without it, your home is exposed to harsh weather elements and other dangers. For various reasons, metal roofing is an excellent choice for homes and businesses in Bee Cave, Texas.
Metal roofing is distinguished by its high resistance, impermeability, and durability. It comprises alloys of steel, copper, and zinc. The composition of these alloys makes metal roofs the best choice for homeowners in Bee Cave, TX. In addition to their durability, these materials can create aesthetically pleasing roofs.
Choose from three major types of metal roofing:
- Standing seam metal roofing is among the best in the industry, with its high durability and resilience to weather. These use flat metal sheets with elevated seams, such as copper and aluminum.
- Corrugated metal roofing is made of flat corrugated metal plates. Technology has enabled the development of panels that have better curb appeal and are more suitable for urban life, even though this is not a system that often occurs in residential areas.
- Stone-coated steel roofing is made from steel that has had its zinc coating aluminized, then the steel is covered in stone chips and secured with just an acrylic film. This type of roofing is one of the most durable.
Metal Roofing: The Superior Form of Roofing
In the United States, metal roofing is the second most utilized type of roofing material, and for good reason. Metal roofs are among the best in terms of strength, longevity, energy effectiveness, sustainability, and return on investment.
Although metal roofing has recently become more common among households, it has long dominated the industrial sector and has experienced a series of improvements since its inception in the mid-1900s. Modern metal roofing lasts two to three times longer than traditional roofing materials such as asphalt, tile, and wood.
Metal roofing is incredibly energy-efficient and can cut cooling expenses by up to 25%. Many insurance companies in Bee cave, TX, favor metal roofs. In fact, a metal roof can reduce the cost of homeowners’ insurance by as much as 35%. Lastly, they have an extremely high ROI and can increase value by 6%.
Protect Your Home with a Metal Roof
Metal roofs offer defense against almost anything nature may throw at you:
- High winds. They can withstand the winds of a hurricane
- Fire. They are the best grade for fire safety
- Hail. They have the highest tolerance for the impact of hails
Choosing metal when installing a new roof or replacing your old one is an excellent investment in performance and durability.
Rhino Roofers is Your Metal Roofing Expert
For the best in materials, premium services, and support, trust the award-winning roofing company, Rhino Roofers, to help you inspect and make recommendations. For years, we have assisted families in Bee Cave, TX, with finding the ideal roofing solution that lasts long and meets their needs. Get in touch with us today for a free 37-point inspection and quotation.